GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Equinox LT1:

In my owners manual, on pages 2-3 and 2-4 it shows the RKE transmitter with four buttons, inlcuding one for the liftgate. It goes on to explain how to open the
liftgate (both power and non-power) with the remote transmitter.

My transmitter does not have the liftgate button. I do not have power liftgate. Whats up here? Am I the only one confused by this???

·
Registered
10,397 Posts
Sounds like a bad description by GM.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Sounds like it's telling you how to unlock your liftgate so you can use a little of your energy to maually open the thing

·
Registered
22 Posts
denret said:
2011 Equinox LT1:

In my owners manual, on pages 2-3 and 2-4 it shows the RKE transmitter with four buttons, inlcuding one for the liftgate. It goes on to explain how to open the
liftgate (both power and non-power) with the remote transmitter.

My transmitter does not have the liftgate button. I do not have power liftgate. Whats up here? Am I the only one confused by this???
If you do not have a power liftgate, you would not have a liftgate button on your RKE. The description in the owner's manual is incorrect. It sounds like a description of how a trunk release would work, not a liftgate release.

·
Registered
978 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
denret said:
2011 Equinox LT1:
LT1 has no power liftgate --> no liftgate button. Skip those pages.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts