GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
mateito said:
Thanks for the comments.

I got this information in another forum about chevy autos.

I tried to do your instruction, but I can't to get this option in the information center. When I go to the vehicle info I have 4 buttons: menu, up and down arrow and set/clear, and after push menu button, I can see only 3 options: unit, tire presure and remaining oil life.

Is there any instruction more?

I am in Peru, I bought this vehicle in USA and put a special comand becuase I am a disable people.
I see. You are looking at the dash for the menus. The menus that you want to look at for these functions are the menus that show in the RADIO. Look at the radio, the knob that you use to adjust the radio station is the one you'll use the most. You can push the center of this knob, which reads "menu/select", and you'll see different menus show up on the RADIO display. You can go down to a different menu by rotating that same knob, and then select a menu by pressing the middle of that knob again. If you click on the wrong menu, and can't find what you're looking for, you can press the "back" button, right below the radio, to go back to the previous list of menus.

Through these menus in the RADIO, you can change several different little options on the vehicle. I think the Owner's Manual goes through a list of those options that you can change, and describes each one a little bit, but I'm not sure what page it's on.

Hope this helps!

Black Granite LTZ - can you really program 8 remotes? Who would need 8 remotes for one car?

·
Registered
948 Posts
RIT333 said:
Gee - the '11 owners get screwed again. First they lost the TPMS programming capability, then the Remote Keys, but they did get the Engine Running Monitoring System (ERMS) - the noise at start-up.
Ohhhh goodness. Thanks for the laugh. (However, it doesn't make me feel any better that the noise has now returned for me, after all of the "good" repairs, lol)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.