GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I didn't see the Terrain photos in the other link.. I thought it was just on of the Equinox.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Davek said:
I didn't see the Terrain photos in the other link.. I thought it was just on of the Equinox.

It is just the Equinox as referenced in the link to the other "2016" thread I posted.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I got ya.. but see the link here to look at also has a Terrain Where the other didn't... goooowd for me since I like the body style more of the Terrain.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Davek said:
I got ya.. but see the link here to look at also has a Terrain Where the other didn't... goooowd for me since I like the body style more of the Terrain.

Ahhh no. Actually the article in the other thread has the exact same link from KBB with the Terrain all masked up too. :)

Here is the link again to the original 2016 thread. It is the second post down by "Fortnox":

http://www.equinoxforum.net/index.php?topic=9321.60

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Gotcha.. the other link didn't show me the Terrain or any other pics of the Equinox like here did.. don't know why... but okie dokie.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Local paper has an article about GM sales and in the article it states that chevy announced that the redesigned Equinox will be shown at the Chicago auto show on Feb 12th

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
Local paper has an article about GM sales and in the article it states that chevy announced that the redesigned Equinox will be shown at the Chicago auto show on Feb 12th
Yup. . was reported on and posted here in another thread last week. Good to know tho.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
JayTee2014 said:
Yup. . was reported on and posted here in another thread last week. God to know tho.
Probably not what JayTee2014 meant, but absolutely: Only God Knows.

·
Banned
190 Posts
JayTee2014 said:
Yup. . was reported on and posted here in another thread last week. Good to know tho.
[/quote

You ever get the USAA Veteran Discount of $750? Didn't mention if you did cause i was at least looking for a thanks.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Yes USAA is all good. Thank you. I almost didn't see your post because it is inside the quote above.

The only thing with USAA is that it can not be used with some other "private offers". You won;t know till they try. GM now has a screening app that dealers enter all the rebates, discounts, etc into. It will detect which are not compatilble.

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Wow, very sharp looking. Looks like they changed the 18" wheels also, you can just read the size on the tire.
I wonder if they will include LED's for the rear brake/taillight assembly for 2016.
I would put them in my 2014 in a heartbeat, that's the one thing I wanted but could not get when ordering.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Thats probably a top of the line model.
since it has
LED,
Projector lamp,
18's.

The wife was saying--- ohh when I get my Cadillac (SRX)....
I said, hold on.... the Nox is being replaced when we get 200,000 on it.

She expected a couple of years....
But I said lets see....

youre doing about 15,000 a year...
200,000/ 15,000 = 13.3 yrs....
its 2 yrs old...

so in 11 yrs you can get a new car..................... :banghead:

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Dang .. .. maybe I should have waited and ordered a refreshed 2016. .. :facepalm: I am a sucker for LEDs. Maybe I can just buy a whole new front end for my 2015?

But then again, how much will the price go up for all the expense of the new sheet metal, lights, etc. I can't believe they are doing this for just one year.

Unless . . . the new D2xx Equinox will not be out till late 2017 as a 2018 model?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
youre good with the 2015.
Bugs worked out etc.

the refreshed one-- even the 2017 or 2018's...

you dont want to be the beta tester/owner of the new redesigned units.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Bugs are really to a minimum anymore as it is not like the old days. Every year has a few issues no matter what.

As for next year they are changing the styling not really the mechanicals so even there will be few changes.

It is not like the old days. Today your greatest worry is a issue with a supplier part.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts