GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove my Nox for the first time in the rain today. Backing up I noticed the Salvador Dali looking scenery through the rain drops! Very cool!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
That's hilarious, great analogy!
Funny thing is, that's how time seemed to go for me today, kinda distorted fast, slow, curved, fluid, fixed, flat, etc.
:eek: 8) :eek:

·
Registered
163 Posts
LSD???? Far out dude!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
TerryG said:
LSD???? Far out dude!
No, but maybe a relapse from the 70's?
;) :eek: 8)

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's wrong on so many levels !!! ::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Roesterman, you're supposed to use Drive to go places, not Reverse. It seems like you got mesmerized in your vision and forgot to move out of R!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
::)
Narg said:
LOL Roost! Have one on me, whatever it is! ;)
I'm high on life! ::)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well, **** Chevy!!! You'd think that since they had the sense to put a wiper on the rear window, they could have thought of putting a tiny little wiper arm to clean off the rear-camera lens...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
dm2010nox said:
Well, **** Chevy!!! You'd think that since they had the sense to put a wiper on the rear window, they could have thought of putting a tiny little wiper arm to clean off the rear-camera lens...
Good point dm2010nox, 'cept I was thinking more along the lines of a little air knife blowoff.
8)
Heck, why not, a little flexible tubing pointed from above the camera lens...

·
Registered
115 Posts
gearhead said:
Good point dm2010nox, 'cept I was thinking more along the lines of a little air knife blowoff.
8)
Heck, why not, a little flexible tubing pointed from above the camera lens...
hmmm. well your suggestion actually makes sense.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I did notice that the camera lens does point downward a bit. I think they were thinking of keeping it clean as much as possible.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts