GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if this has deen addressed yet but here goes--- !st off i own a 2011 terrain slz and last night whike driving my granddaughter,siting in the back wanted some fresh air. She rolled down her window and the car started to shake. the front window on that side was up all the way. I thought i had a flat tire but the moniter said i was aired up. i had her put up the window and the shaking stopped. So the next day i experimented. If you have the back window down on either side without the front window down it will shake the vehicle. As soon as you roll down the front the shaking stops.Tried this numerous times. Does this vehicle nave an issue or is this a design flaw..Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you nuc. i read your link and i guess im ok with it now. i just wonder if plastic window visors would solve this i had them on my 2008 Silverauto to keep the snow from landing on the seat when i opened the door.?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I had a 2001 Tracker that would sound like it was rattling -- the ear popping suction was un bearable. If you just cracked a front window -- allllll good.... I guess it just tried to form a huge vacuum :shrug:

·
Registered
177 Posts
LarryDee said:
i just wonder if plastic window visors would solve this i had them on my 2008 Silverauto to keep the snow from landing on the seat when i opened the door.?
I don't think the visors will eliminate the noise (but I do agree with you about the snow). You need to keep one of the front windows open slightly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts