GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Equinox Premier 1.6 TD - totally loaded.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve searched the threads but haven’t found anyone with an 18+ Nox with Rear Seat entertainment. I just ordered some w/o dvd (figured that was just something that could break). Anyone have experience with it? Do you use Apple TV or fire stick? I’ll load pix once installed. There is like no info on these things anywhere lol.

·
Registered
455 Posts
It is very expensive and most people probably just use a standard tablet attached to the headrest with a universal tablet mount. Installation looks like it would be kind of tricky having to feed the power cables for the headrest mounted monitors through the seats. "Book time" for the install is one hour at a dealer, so maybe it isn't too bad.

·
Registered
2018 Equinox Premier 1.6 TD - totally loaded.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a quick update- dropped the car off Wednesday, should finally be done tomorrow. They wanted to ‘take their time’ with the rear screen headrests and I couldn’t agree more. Funny note, the service guy said the side steps were sweet, never saw the kind they put on before (but I got them from the Chevy accessories site). Hope to post pics tomorrow!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts