GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2020; backseat area will frequently be occupied by a kid and two doggos. We got the weather mats from the dealer and are looking at using the points they gave us towards the custom fitted rear seat covers sold on Chevy’s website since they are custom fitted to still allow access to the center flip down console.

Does anyone have these, and if so, do the covers go over the entire seat back? The cargo weather mats are held in place by velcro to the seat backs, so I don’t want to bother with the covers if they will interfere with that. It looks like they are designed to work with the mats from the instructions, but the black and white photos are pretty terrible and make it hard to tell.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Just purchased a 2020; backseat area will frequently be occupied by a kid and two doggos. We got the weather mats from the dealer and are looking at using the points they gave us towards the custom fitted rear seat covers sold on Chevy’s website since they are custom fitted to still allow access to the center flip down console.

Does anyone have these, and if so, do the covers go over the entire seat back? The cargo weather mats are held in place by velcro to the seat backs, so I don’t want to bother with the covers if they will interfere with that. It looks like they are designed to work with the mats from the instructions, but the black and white photos are pretty terrible and make it hard to tell.
For what it's worth, I have bought several pairs of seat covers from Precision Fit Custom Fit Seat Covers.
Not the cheapest but you can order front or rears, about $300 and good quality.
See them at www.precisionfit.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts