GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a two year old and I am wanting to put a rear seat cover on the leather seats in the back and was wondering if anyone has bought a rear seat cover. If so which one and where did you get it?

·
Registered
10,511 Posts
I threw a dark large bath towel over the seat to keep the dust off it. We hardly ever use the back seat ! Wish i could remove the rear seat. Anyone try to remove it - or have a scan of the repair manual to give me some hints on how hard it would be to take out ?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
RIT333 said:
Wish i could remove the rear seat. Anyone try to remove it - or have a scan of the repair manual to give me some hints on how hard it would be to take out ?
This should help you. It's not overly hard, we've taken seats out many times before.

Just four bolts #'s 14(2x) and 10(2x)

The rear seat floor filler isn't bolted in, just depress tabs and pull out.[/color]

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
OnxBear said:
This should help you. It's not overly hard, we've taken seats out many times before.

Just four bolts #'s 14(2x) and 10(2x)

The rear seat floor filler isn't bolted in, just depress tabs and pull out.[/color]
The bottom of file ...0095 showed a link where this was part of some GM double-secret type of web site.

What other cool information is available there?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts