GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! New to the forum! Ordered my Equinox April 15, just recieved it today! LOVE IT!!!!! We got the Mocha Steel, sunroof, black/brownstone leather, and rear entertainment. Drives like a dream!! I only have one issue, the rear entertaiment.... The brochure and other things that I read lead me to believe that my kids would have seperate radio functions in the backseat like I had on my Yukon XL. I spoke to the dealer and he said no. It even says in the manual on page 6-33 that the rear entertainment has radio. If anyone could help me with this I would certainly appreciate it! We will survive if it does not have this function, but if it does, I want to know how to work it!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
635 Posts
You can change source to radio, or any other input.( A/V or USB or MEM or AUX) You would set second child to "B" setting on wireless headset and change source.

I have same colour combination as you with the rear DVD too!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Roesterman for the quick response. I am a little technologically slow!!!!! So walk me through! ??? ??? I don't see an A or B on the headsets, just a 1 & 2. Thanks!!! Hope I'm not being a pest! ;D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sorry, I was working from memory. I checked manual and its 1 and 2.

Also in manual it says you can watch DVD or AV input but doesn't mention any other sources such as radio. So its not like my DVD player in my last two Montanas.

Here is an excerpt from manual:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts