GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered the rear compartment storage box from GM. online is looks like a collapsable plastic box, with different compartments in it. If so, pics would be great. bottom line i am looking at something that will help organize groceries, and such when shopping. Now the milk jugs roam free, and crush anything in their sites! I bought a cheap tote from Canadian Tire, but it looks out of place. I don't like the cargo nets, as they don't hold enough.

let me know.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
KANWAR said:
Thanks, looks good.
Your welcome, no problem.
It's very practical and folds completely flat down "onto itself" if you have to get it out of the way quickly.
The tethers can attach to the back seat anchors or the cargo net anchors.
The compartments can be set to various configurations in a jiffy.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have it and it's great to have, use it a lot.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much $. looking at going to the dealership tonite to get one. I'm up here in Vancouver, B.C. so already assume will be more than in U.S.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
KANWAR said:
how much $. looking at going to the dealership tonite to get one. I'm up here in Vancouver, B.C. so already assume will be more than in U.S.
I don't think we paid $145 CDN but that's what's on the dealer site now.
Not cheap but really serves a useful purpose for us.

Part Number: 19202576

The edge-to-edge fit and adjustable dividers in this Cargo Organizer give you the flexibility to secure items of various sizes while protecting the rear cargo area of your Terrain. Made of high-grade, skid-resistant, molded thermal plastic. GMC Logo, Black

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks.

·
Registered
297 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts