GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are your Terrain's individual reading lamp switches (above the rear view mirrow) illuminated? All the other switches have the text illuminated, but not the individual light switches. I hope there's problem with our Terrain's switches because otherwise I find it difficult to locate the switches in the dark. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
DavidPJ said:
Are your Terrain's individual reading lamp switches (above the rear view mirrow) illuminated? All the other switches have the text illuminated, but not the individual light switches. I hope there's problem with our Terrain's switches because otherwise I find it difficult to locate the switches in the dark. Thanks.
Mine are not and the middle light has no on off switch for the rear passenger to use

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
No, unfortunately there is no issue with the Terrain's switches, that is just how GM manufactured them.
But I'm with ya on how troublesome it can be sometimes.
Oh well, can't expect the engineers to get everything right the first time... lol

DavidPJ said:

·
Registered
6 Posts
DavidPJ said:
Seriously? You can't feel them with your finger tips without looking?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I do find it interesting that all the other buttons on my Terrain have some sort of red illumination on / in them, but not the reading lights.

Can find them by touch, but it is annoying.

Checked again today, cannot find any other switches or knobs that do not have a illuminated legend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts