GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a strange issue when I hook up my iPad to the USB port and play songs.

The playlists play fine, but artists and album sorts all show up with alphabetical song listings. Is there a setting I'm not aware of that I can change?

·
Registered
300 Posts
JayLefler said:
I'm having a strange issue when I hook up my iPad to the USB port and play songs.

The playlists play fine, but artists and album sorts all show up with alphabetical song listings. Is there a setting I'm not aware of that I can change?
I don't have an iPad, I use a thumb drive myself. Are you saying just the list is alphabetical or it also plays the songs in alphabetical order? I have never tried to look at a list, I don't even know if you can do it with a thumb drive, but I know there are settings that you can have it play the songs randomly.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah, it's normal to have all songs show up and play in alphabetical order. If you want, you can select random and shuffle all from the car settings. I did notice that sometime upon reconnection to the vehicle, it will default back to the very first song on my iPhone, usually if I used it to play music while not connected to the car.
Btw, iPad kind of big for the car, no?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CFRTim said:
Yeah, it's normal to have all songs show up and play in alphabetical order. If you want, you can select random and shuffle all from the car settings. I did notice that sometime upon reconnection to the vehicle, it will default back to the very first song on my iPhone, usually if I used it to play music while not connected to the car.
Btw, iPad kind of big for the car, no?
iPad actually fits perfectly in the center console.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts