GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving yesterday this happened to me twice: the radio shut off, the display went black for about 10 seconds and then came back on. I had to manually turn the radio back on. The second time it happened I noticed that the blinker 'click' sound wasn't working so when I arrived to my location I got out (before turning off the car) and looked to see if the blinker lights were working -- they were. I turned off the car, started it again, and still no blinker sound so I turned it off. When I left about 20 minutes later, the blinker sound was back on. Didn't find any other issues.

This morning on the way to work...no issues.

Anyone run into this? I'm worried I'm about to get into a big electrical issue and many "could not duplicate" responses for the dealer so I thought I'd check here before taking it in.

It's a 2010 LT - no nav.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
This is a known bug in the center stack software, and there is a TSB on it. Go to your dealer and ask for the "heating/defrost"service bulletin fix....it took about 30minutes for them to do mine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NoobNox said:
This is a known bug in the center stack software, and there is a TSB on it. Go to your dealer and ask for the "heating/defrost"service bulletin fix....it took about 30minutes for them to do mine.
Thank you. I will take it in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts