GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

I just bought the Terrain 2011 and Im loving it! But on the right side of the digital speedometer, there is a little box with an ''8'' in it??
What represent this number?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
I haven't driven my wife's Equinox that much...but I think that is the setting number..or page number that the DIC is set on. Isn't 'instant gas miliage'....'digital speedometer' and other selections... each on their own item..or page number? Digital Speedo would be numbered as selection no. 8....

·
Registered
468 Posts
Ahh blame that on your dealer that you dont know what that 8 is. Toward the bottom of the center dash console there will be 2 buttons, one with an arrow facing up and one with it facing down. Play around with those 4 buttons and you can goto different pages of the DIC.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I was wondering about this is at first too. Eventually I just fiqured it was a little tab representing the page number the DIC is currently displaying. I'm not sure what good they are though.

·
Registered
306 Posts
After a few days with my Terrain, I had the same question. The salesman had to go play around with one on the lot to figure out it was reflecting page 8 on the DIC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts