GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i just took the plunge and bought a nox, i had a quick question.
Does anyone know what the plastic flap is called that goes from to cargo area to the back seats while the seats are folded.
Mine is broken and does not stay attached, does anyone know what the part number is for this or what it is called so i can search for one to purchase.
Thanks for all who have input

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey sorry its a 2011 and no i dont have any pictures right now i will have to get some tomorrow. it is just the plastic cover from the cargo area to the back of the seat when its folded down. i cant post pictures yet even if i did have some.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm sure that if you google "interior parts diagram" something has to come up. I stumbled across an under hood diagram a while back to get part numbers for rubber bushings. You just have to poke around. If all else fails call your local dealerships parts department and ask them for price and availability for that part, and try to get a part number from them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya ive been poking around on google and searching through several threads, i guess im going to have just talk to the dealer i bought it from today. if anyone has had to replace this thing or have a part number that would be awesome i will keep checking back, and looking around. Thanks for all your help

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey thanks alot guys i can already tell you guys are going to be awesome help and a good set of people thanks again

·
Registered
270 Posts
If you "Just" got it, take it back to the dealership. See if they will install a new one. I'd call the salesman first, as opposed going through service.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just bought a 2014 Equinox, and that panel was removed from the model year. I guess it got broken a lot. When my wife and I go shopping, without kids, I move the rear seat forward and put anything that will roll in the Dugout. It's great for produce shopping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im going to have them detail it sometime next week because it was nasty out yesterday and i told them to hold off. i will have them look at the dash pocket that is broke, i fixed the filler panel just by putting the springs that hold it down back in place, they are weak but better than flapping around free. :thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
ya ive been poking around on google and searching through several threads, i guess im going to have just talk to the dealer i bought it from today. if anyone has had to replace this thing or have a part number that would be awesome i will keep checking back, and looking around. Thanks for all your help
Have you not thought of the wrecking yards for this simple piece ? It is the filler piece for when your rear seat is adjusting fore and aft. My first thought with my 07 is "wrecking Yard trip "

1 - 13 of 13 Posts