GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone this is my first post here. I am getting the SLT-1 (no v6), this is my first vehicle and wll also transport my 5mnth old son and fiance around on road trips. I wanted to get 22in rims originally but decided against it after seeing a pic of one with 22's. There are pot holes galor in my area so I'm gonna go with 20's as it should leave enough lip to not damage the rims. I know what rims i want but not sure what tires to get, any ideas anyone? The rims are the GIOVANNA® - KILIS or the BOSS MOTORSPORTS 304

·
Registered
93 Posts
I run Boss 340s. They come either all chrome, matte black, or super finish (some chrome and some gloss black). While they are a great 20" wheel, they are heavy. I have them on a V6; not sure how they do on a 4. The 20" wheel does provide enough rubber that the ride quality is the same as the 19" OEM wheel and no worries regarding pothole damage. I drive them 250 km a day and around the streets of Toronto where we pay lots in taxes, but the money doesn't get put back into repairing roads. Also, there isn't enough of a side wall that you could take it through a car wash, FYI.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts