Incentives received: $500 owner loyalty coupon
Price Paid after incentives: $24,434

·
Registered
4 Posts
Purchase Date: August 2, 2011
Car Dealership incl city/state: Murray Chevrolet, Winnipeg, MB
Model Year: 2011 Equinox
Trim Level: 1LT FWD, 4cyl, +Remote Starter +Leather-wrapped steering wheel, +USB port, +Bluetooth
MSRP: $30,225
Invoice: $28,446
Incentives received: Employee pricing
Price Paid after incentives: $27,326 (all in - after taxes, fees, etc.)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Purchase Date: June 28, 2011
Car Dealership incl city/state: Matthews-Hargreaves, Royal Oak, MI
Model Year: 2011 Equinox
Trim Level: 1LT FWD, 4cyl, + All-star package (power seat, rear camera, remote start, pioneer premium sound)
MSRP: $25,965
Invoice: $24,637
Incentives received: $2,500 GM Card.
Price Paid after incentives: USD$23,681

·
Registered
66 Posts
Purchase Date: July 3rd 2011 || Delivered: July 6th 2011
Car Dealership: Schumacher Chevrolet in Little Falls, NJ
Model Year: 2011 Chevrolet Equinox
Trim Level: 1LT FWD 4cyl w/ Sunroof option || Mocha Steel Metallic Exterior / Jet Black Premium Cloth Intrior
MSRP: $25,570
Invoice $25,3xx (can't recall at the moment)
Incentives received: $1000 loyalty, $150 additional negotiations, $100 "sorry for the trouble" last-minute discount*
Price Paid: "Out the door" for just slightly over $23,300

*Regarding the last incentive, I had an issue with the vehicle registration price listed on the sheet. Thinking it looked way too high, I looked on the NJMVC website and saw the price listed was for the heaviest passenger vehicle class (almost $200 higher than what a car like the Nox would cost) to which I objected and almost walked out when the salesman said he couldn't change it. After talking with his manager he said thats the price everyone gets, and that whatever is charged that is "extra" would be refunded. Sounds like BS to me (refund - yeah right) and an an easy way for them to make $200-300 (depending on vehicle) per person without them even knowing. All being said though, the registration price was adjusted and I was offered an additional $100 discount for the inconvenience :).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Purchase Date: 8/17/2011
Car Dealership incl city/state: Fred Beans in Limerick, PA
Model Year: 2011 Equinox 4cyl AWD
Trim Level: 2LT w/leather, sunroof, fog lights, power lift gate, convenience pkg
MSRP: $27,970
Invoice: $31,170
Incentives: none
Price Paid: $30,133

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
-Purchase Date: 9/25/11
-Car Dealership incl city/state: Thorobred Chevrolet: Chandler, AZ
-Model Year: 2012
-Trim Level: FWD 4CYL 1LT Black Granite Met, Jet Black Interior, w/Driver Convenience PKG: $525
-MSRP(sticker): $26,500
-Invoice: Can't recall, Dealerships will never show you the actual price they paid for a vehicle.
-Incentives received: ($2,005 negotiated off and repeat customer discount)
-Total Sale price: $24,495
-Plus Stupid AZ insane 8.8% sales tax =$2,155
-Plus Delivery & Dealer Fee(dumb cost once again every dealership has some type) =$358
-Price Paid after incentives, and tax/fee's: $27,492

** I have been looking for several months now at Equinox's, AZ dealers can't keep em in stock, they are gone within weeks, dealerships are firm on prices because of this, especially the 2012's, which is good I think for all Equinox buyers, I am hoping the resell value on these stay strong like the competitor imports do. I shopped around at 6 Chevy Dealers here in the Phoenix area to see what everyone had to offer and glad I did. Thorobred dealership treated me good, 2nd vehicle I have bought from them within this year!

Note: I noticed a $197 fee vehicle etching, I told them to take it off, worthless fee, always read every line glad I caught this. When driving home saw the windows are already etched with vin lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
we ordered our car in Early Sept, and it came in today, we are picking it up on Saturday and filling out the paperwork at that time, Is there any specials or discounts for Equinox's at this time? I had heard something about $500 Cash if you opt out of the GM 60 Day satisfaction thing?

Thanks for any help/ ideas.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
SS SCHGD said:
we ordered our car in Early Sept, and it came in today, we are picking it up on Saturday and filling out the paperwork at that time, Is there any specials or discounts for Equinox's at this time? I had heard something about $500 Cash if you opt out of the GM 60 Day satisfaction thing?

Thanks for any help/ ideas.
I would be happy to look into this for you with your zip code. Thank you in advance.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
SS SCHGD said:
thanks, we are in 60112
Before I provide you with any incentive information, I have to provide you with this disclaimer: Incentive eligibility is based on a number of factors including program dates, credit approval and geographic residency. Please check with your dealer for further details.

We are currently offering 2.9% APR for 36 months for qualified buyers in your area on the 2012 Chevrolet Equinox. I can look into more offers for you with more contact information. Please feel free to contact me privately for more information. Thank you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Chevrolet Customer Svc said:
Before I provide you with any incentive information, I have to provide you with this disclaimer: Incentive eligibility is based on a number of factors including program dates, credit approval and geographic residency. Please check with your dealer for further details.

We are currently offering 2.9% APR for 36 months for qualified buyers in your area on the 2012 Chevrolet Equinox. I can look into more offers for you with more contact information. Please feel free to contact me privately for more information. Thank you.

Thanks for your time, we went for a few more years then 36 but ended up with a decent rate anyway. We are very happy so far with the Equinox.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
SS SCHGD said:
Thanks for your time, we went for a few more years then 36 but ended up with a decent rate anyway. We are very happy so far with the Equinox.
Congratualtions again on the purchase! ;D I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the vehicle. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Purchase Date: October 6, 2011
Car Dealership: Hampton Chevrolet in Hampton, VA
Model Year: 2012 Equinox
Trim Level: 1LT FWD 4cyl w/ Convenience Package || Black Exterior / Black/Grey Premium Cloth Interior
MSRP: $26,305
Invoice $25,454
Incentives received: Employee pricing, "Price Match" to internet quote.
Price Paid: $25,003

There aren't many incentives out there for the 2012's. I highly recommend going in with internet quotes from other dealers. The employee price was right at $25,500, and i was able to bring that down $500 with that dealers price match guarantee, plus i bargained for $700 more on my trade. If you're trading in, go get your car valued at CarMax if you can, they will give you an offer regardless of if you buy from them, and you can use that offer as your "next best opportunity" and pressure the dealer with it as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wish i knew about this Forum before i purchased my 2012 nox!.... I starting to think that this Nox is not what it seems to be..it does not meet the 22/32 MPG and it's been to the service 2 time and schedule for another this week and this Nox is only 2 weeks old.. ugh....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Purchase Date: 10-20-2011
Car Dealership: Mirak Chevrolet - Arlington, MA
Model Year: 2012
Trim Level: LTZ Options: Sunroof, Engine block heater (doesn't seem right to have both)
MSRP: $30,950 includes $810 destination charge
Invoice: $30,140
Document fee: $285 + $125 title
Price Paid After Incentives: $29,999

Had to severely haggle to get under $30K using internet quotes as leverage. Seems silly for $140 off Invoice and the destination charge... Now patiently awaiting my new Nox. I'm hoping that there will be some incentives in November/December when I take delivery.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Luckyhands said:
I wish i knew about this Forum before i purchased my 2012 nox!.... I starting to think that this Nox is not what it seems to be..it does not meet the 22/32 MPG and it's been to the service 2 time and schedule for another this week and this Nox is only 2 weeks old.. ugh....
I am sorry to hear about your concern, but I would be happy to look into this for you. Please feel free to contact me privately for more assistance. It may also be helpful to have the last eight of your VIN. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
36 Posts
admin said:
Purchase Date - 11/13/11
Car Dealership incl city/state - 3 way cheverolet Bakersfield, CA
Model Year - 2012
Trim Level - LTZ in Black Granite with all options
MSRP - 34,400
Invoice
Incentives received - USAA
Price Paid after incentives - 31,400

·
Registered
7 Posts
Purchase Date: 11-17-2011
Car Dealership: Laria Chevrolet-Buick Rittman, OH
Model Year: 2012 Blue Metallic
Trim Level: 1LT Options: Driver Convenience Package
MSRP: $26,305 includes $810 destination charge
Invoice: $25,376

Negotiated Price: $24,978 (supplier pricing for base 1LT model...conv. package effectively a bonus)
Document fee: $250+$26 Tag
Price Paid Before Taxes: $25,228

After Taxes (taxes reduced because of trade-in): $26,158

Thought this was more than a fair offer and picking up tonight! Very excited!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Purchase date: 9/30/11
Dealership: Koehn Chevrolet Buick GMC, Oconto, WI
2012: 2LT w/ leather & power lift gate.
MSRP: $28,895
Invoice: $28,065
Incentives received: $10,200 trade-in
Price paid after incentives: $17,865

41 - 60 of 190 Posts