GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

love the looks, really love that it's a replacement and takes the GMC off the front (even though i really like the stock front as well)

if anyone has one please let me know how well it fits and how hard it was to install...pretty sure i'm gonna snag one soon...

*edit*
bought one...couldn't resist the 10 percent off on carid...it expires at midnight o_0

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Re: "precision" billet grille...anyone have one? i REALLY like it.

That is slick, where'd you get it from?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I like that one too, but I think I'm gonna shave off all the words and logos so the straight billet will go better for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,085 Posts

Jeremiah said:
I like that one too, but I think I'm gonna shave off all the words and logos so the straight billet will go better for me :)

Ha, a buddy was over yesterday and we were having a pop or three in the garage (one of my man caves).
We were talking about the billet grilles and how I'd like to remove the GMC and go with something sleek.
He joked, "let's pull it off right now"!
I almost took him up on it.
The wife came out and joined the conversation and said she would have killed me!
She shooed him off (j/K) but I made sure he hammered down on his Hemi Charger as he left so I can talk the wife into a nicer exhaust for the Terrain as well.
;D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I think if you take off the gmc there would be something left behind that gives it the "somethings missing" look. Not positive though

·
Registered
1,085 Posts

Jeremiah said:
I think if you take off the gmc there would be something left behind that gives it the "somethings missing" look. Not positive though

I'm sure it wouldn't look right.
It was the pop thinking and talking yesterday.
;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

So this still hasn't shipped. Not sure if it's a problem on carID or from precision. CarID says that precision "probably" had an issue and that it would be sent either thurs or fri. And now it's Sunday :( I'm ready to cancel but I really like the grille :(

·
Registered
1,153 Posts

Jeremiah said:
So this still hasn't shipped. Not sure if it's a problem on carID or from precision. CarID says that precision "probably" had an issue and that it would be sent either thurs or fri. And now it's Sunday :( I'm ready to cancel but I really like the grille :(

I see you placed the order on Dec 31st? If it hasn't shipped by Monday afternoon then I would cancel that order and make sure your card hasn't been charged..

Sent from my desktop pc using a Saitek Eclipse II keyboard ;D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Well I already paid for it. I sent an email to precision directly to see if the grille is available. If they say they have them ready to go I'll cancel with carID and pay the extra money to actually GET the grille.

·
Registered
830 Posts

That t-rex grill is ugly......

I prefer by far the Precision Grill !

·
Registered
1,153 Posts

Jeremiah...I have to ask, and no offense intended man.....but are you actually typing that out in every post or is your iphone doing it automatically? :D

·
Registered
830 Posts

The iPhone app is doing that by itself !

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Lol yeah it puts it at the bottom. I guess you can see how often I'm on here via iPhone as opposed to an actual pc that way lol

·
Registered
83 Posts

I just ordered my Precision Grill and my comfermation email says it will ship on the 13th. I'll keep you posted. If anyone has one installed, please let me know if you had any problems installing it. Thanks!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

ToeNuttz said:
I just ordered my Precision Grill and my comfermation email says it will ship on the 13th. I'll keep you posted. If anyone has one installed, please let me know if you had any problems installing it. Thanks!
mine said it would ship wed. As in 5 days ago wed. Keep me updated :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Lee Robinson
to me 5:58 PM (3 hours ago)

The part is currently out of stock but we could have one ready in 7-10
business days.
blaaaah.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

ToeNuttz said:
any update on yours? i e-mailed them yesterday asking what was going on and got nothing in response. getting very frustrated. two weeks with no responses what so ever.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts