GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I experienced this once late last week. I don't know what the cause is - it's been pretty consistently in the 30's (I know thats a heat wave for some of you, but in Texas, it's COLD!) so there weren't any significant changes in the temps. When it happened, I had been driving my vehicle for about 40 minutes, so it's not like I'd just jumped into a cold vehicle and then heard it. My Civic used to do this periodically, but never as loud as the Nox was the other day. Not only was it loud, it happened about 4 times in the space of about 5 minutes - I was a bit unnerved by it, but thankfully haven't heard it again since then.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I guess I should call GM. I don't think my issue was related to that one though - it definitely sounded like it was the windshield - like a seal that was settling or something. It started as I was coming to a stop from exiting the freeway and a couple of the pops actually occurred while I was sitting completely still at the light.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.