GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I stop for a bean burrito about a 1/2 hour later I keep hearing a pooping sound coming from the front drivers seat. One time my wife was sitting in the passenger seat and I heard this pooping sound coming from her seat but she said she didn't hear noth'n :shrug:

·
Registered
949 Posts
HAHAHA. Thanks for the laugh!

·
Registered
698 Posts
How about not wasting people's time posting stuff like this?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Let your wife drive and see if the noise switches to the drivers side. If so there is a GM rep here that will be glad to assist you if you will send her your name, vin, date of purchase, mileage, so on and so forth.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Terrain said:
How about not wasting people's time posting stuff like this?
Really? it was all in fun....tough crowd.

·
Registered
115 Posts
That was a pretty crappy response. Some people just like to fart around on this board and kill some time. I especially like reading all the threads on gas mileage. I hope somebody posts something about mufflers cuz I would like to change my exhaust note. Well, gotta break like the wind, tootles.

BTW......All puns intended

·
Registered
698 Posts
CanadianTerrain said:
Really? it was all in fun....tough crowd.
Yes, really. Or at least post in off topic. I can't be the only one to think this thread is childish and totally inappropriate, can I?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Posting it in this area is part of what made it funny. I entered the thread thinking it was just a type-o. I don't see the harm. I got a good laugh out of it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Terrain said:
Yes, really. Or at least post in off topic. I can't be the only one to think this thread is childish and totally inappropriate, can I?
Good lord man, perhaps you should go back to yelling at children walking on your lawn and stay off the internet if your'e so easily disgruntled , Lighten up you'll live longer :eek:hno:

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
Haole Da Kine said:
Good lord man, perhaps you should go back to yelling at children walking on your lawn and stay off the internet if your'e so easily disgruntled , Lighten up you'll live longer :eek:hno:
+2

:thumb: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Haole Da Kine said:
We already knew you were a douche nozzle ice ice baby :eek:hno:
Somehow...I don't think it is a requirement that everyone(we)must go along with your humor..or even opinions for that matter. Your immaturity is showing. Some may find you hilarious...others may not. Such is life. You don't like that some of us don't go along with your flow?...Well..tough..it just isn't manditory...no matter whether it irritates you or not.

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
I think we need a moderator to close this post before we start WW3.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IceMan said:
Somehow...I don't think it is a requirement that everyone(we)must go along with your humor..or even opinions for that matter. Your immaturity is showing. Some may find you hilarious...others may not. Such is life. You don't like that some of us don't go along with your flow?...Well..tough..it just isn't manditory...no matter whether it irritates you or not.
I don't remember saying nor implying you or anyone else were "required" to go along with anything. Your opinion doesn't "irritate" me. You're entitled to one as well as I am. Your elitist repertoire and patronizing vernacular is a bit annoying though :thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Haole Da Kine said:
I don't remember saying nor implying you or anyone else were "required" to go along with anything. Your opinion doesn't "irritate" me. You're entitled to one as well as I am. Your elitist repertoire and patronizing vernacular is a bit annoying though :thumbdown:
****We already knew you were a douche nozzle ice ice baby****

Elitist...? Patronizing...? Seemed to me that those that dare to disagree must suffer your wrath of belittling unless that is just one more of your attempts to be 'funny'. I agree with Terrain's posts on this thread..so get over it...that's just the way it is.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
IceMan said:
****We already knew you were a douche nozzle ice ice baby****

Elitist...? Patronizing...? Seemed to me that those that dare to disagree must suffer your wrath of belittling unless that is just one more of your attempts to be 'funny'. I agree with Terrain's posts on this thread..so get over it...that's just the way it is.
edited for "wrath of belittling" :deadhorse:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts