GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

Which vehicle did you trade in or give up for a Terrain?

• Large SUV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small SUV

• Large Truck

• Small Truck

• Sedan/Coupe

• Minivan

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
We traded in our 09 Malibu for the Terrain. Both very nice cars but the small annoyances started to really get to us.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I traded in a 2007 Rav4 Limited......

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Early production 2007 GMC Acadia was coming of lease.

This was after an Envoy Denali and Envoy SLT-2.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I will be taking in a 1995 Neon. Cash for clunkers program. As you can tell, I am long overdue for a new vehicle :)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
We used the "retire your ride" program in Ontario to get rid of the wife's grocery getter cavalier.
I think she got a great ride in return!

(I haven't told her I put a 2011 corvette on our AMEX card at the same time! LOLOLOLOL!!! I wished!!!)[/color]

·
Registered
60 Posts
We traded in a 2007 Mazda CX-7 Sport AWD.

Couldn't be happier, that car was a POS.

·
Registered
54 Posts
2005 Dodge Durango AWD Limited with 5.7L Hemi (335HP) 13 / 19 MPG
TO
2010 GMC Terrain AWD SLT2 with 2.4L Ecotec (182HP) 20 / 29 MPG

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interesting. Most people are giving up a sedan/coupe followed closely by small SUVs to acquire a Terrain. So I'm guessing people are looking for more utility??!?!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Technically my Terrain didn't replace any car, as I didn't trade in anything, but it replaced my '08 Volvo C30 as the family hauler (wife, kid, another on the way), thank GOD. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
G6 lease was up, so decided to get a better vehicle. I'm 6'4" so there is a little extra room inside, especially with the roof. I also like that getting in and out is easier than the G6. Fuel economy was a kicker and I love the styling, been scoping the Terrain online since it was announced. I think I can fit my bike in the back so if that works, I'll be the happiest camper ever.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Replaced an 07 Canyon CrewCab 4x4 Z71(offroad) that was itself a replacment for an 03 Sonoma CrewCab 4x4 Z85(standard).

The Terrain is a great handeling, great looking, well made vehicle but I miss that little truck a bit already.
There is a pretty good chance that after a couple of years, I will replace this vehicle with another small 4x4 pickup.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts