Registered
139 Posts
Well we did build your vehicles haha

·
Registered
297 Posts
KFUDGE88 said:
Well we did build your vehicles haha
That would explain the pull I feel in the steering whenever I drive past a Tim Horton's...

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
lol. . . Ok, boys . . . We are getting a little off topic now & I really dont want to see it get down and dirty. :p[/color]

But you are right, its a requirement here in Canada that all vehicles pull to the right for 'Timmy's'. . . ;)[/color]

·
Registered
978 Posts
OnxBear said:
But you are right, its a requirement here in Canada that all vehicles pull to the right for 'Timmy's'. . . ;)[/color]
Must one just pull to the right and stop to eat? or just to pay one's respect...lol

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
MOCHANOX said:
Must one just pull to the right and stop to eat? or just to pay one's respect...lol
HA!!! :D , good one. . . ;)[/color]

·
Registered
338 Posts
Whatever happened to this? It seems to me that more moderation is needed here. I believe more help would make this forum an easier place to navigate. There seems to be many threads on the same subject and posts in threads that have nothing to do with the thread.

See post #2 in this link for an example of another member asking the same question as I am.

http://www.equinoxforum.net/index.php?topic=3392.0

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
It has went so far that I pity any new Mods trying to sort through..delete/rearrange...all the various threads on the same subject. Much info that is being rehashed is old news ..misinformation...or just someone trying to make sense of all these long threads that seem to often confuse fact and fiction. It makes even 'search' an overwhelming proccess of sifting through pages and pages of 'What the hell's going on'..untill Newbies find that starting another thread might be the only way to get some resemblence of what is 'the latest'.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I nominate iceman. ;D

·
Registered
338 Posts
IceMan said:
..And I'll add ChevyMgr for the dirtywork as well.
He oughta be able to 'manage' it.
So that's how it's going to be. I read somewhere in the rules that you can't nominate someone who nominated you.

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
ChevyMgr said:
So that's how it's going to be. I read somewhere in the rules that you can't nominate someone who nominated you.
"I read somewhere in the rules" is the qualifier..! I think you are definately IN...congrats! :thumb:

·
Registered
87 Posts
there are 'rules' here? :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
I vote for whoever will work to eliminate the hundreds of duplicate posts. If we get one more MPG or start up rattle thread, I am going to gouge my eyeballs out.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I move that nominations be closed........can I do that? ;D

Here's to the new volunteers! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I nominate Tricia...our GM customer assistance...

·
Registered
87 Posts
wrusprod said:
I nominate Tricia...our GM customer assistance...
I'm happy to see that you are nominating her. I can also help with that if you PM me your VIN, name and phone number.
Keep me posted on the nomination.
thank you.

·
Registered
10,033 Posts
cmarcho said:
I'm happy to see that you are nominating her. I can also help with that if you PM me your VIN, name and phone number.
thank you.
Plus your SSN, and all of your bank account info, and PINs.

·
Registered
338 Posts
cmarcho said:
thank you.
Too funny. ;D

21 - 39 of 39 Posts