GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

These forums are growing quickly and I think it's time to add another moderator. It's a thankless job, lousy hours, zero pay and very little recognition. Not everyone will accept it, but they are the ones that keep forums on the Internet running smoothly! And nobody knows better than our own members who deserves that distinction.

Please nominated who you'd like to see as your newest moderator here. Keep in mind that it should be someone who keeps calm even when topics get heated and who is around quite a bit. If you know someone who would make a great mod, please nominate them by replying to this thread (or by sending me a PM if you'd rather for some reason).

Thanks guys!
admin

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
Well...
I'll nominate OnxBear...it she'd want it. Seems to have a cool demeanor...and non-confrontational disposition. I think that she could moderate fairly..but justly.

....even though she drives a Terrain... ;D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was going to nominate OnxBear too. First name that came to mind. So I'll second IceMan's nomination.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I nominate OnxBear....because she drives a Terrain ;D

ok, and IceMan too!

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
IceMan said:
Well...
I'll nominate OnxBear...it she'd want it. Seems to have a cool demeanor...and non-confrontational disposition. I think that she could moderate fairly..but justly.

....even though she drives a Terrain... ;D
I agree - OnxBear !

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Is this for all 3 forums or does each (Nox/Terrain/SRX) forum have their own moderators?

·
Registered
978 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NoobNox said:
Is this for all 3 forums or does each (Nox/Terrain/SRX) forum have their own moderators?
All three forums. Here's a secret (in case it wasn't obvious) - there's really only one forum that covers all three vehicles ;) Unlike my Lambda forums where each is it's own separate entity, here, they all share the same database and membergroup. You just get to pick which logos and urls you want on your forum experience :)

·
Registered
830 Posts
I also vote for OnxBear

·
Registered
139 Posts
I nominate I haha. I'll vote for OnxBear as well...very helpful oh and Canadian so thats two votes

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Trailblazer said:
It seems like OnxBear has gone into hiding.
Holy Cow!! You guys are killin' me.. ;D

First off - thanks to all of you that posted this thread, you guys are awesome!! All of you.

I would like to also add, that IceMan, IMO, is more than qualified and would be an excellent candidate for the Moderator position.

So I would like to counter with a nomination for IceMan for Moderator.

However, I have a proposal.

I will accept the nomination for Moderator based on the grounds that IceMan will accept his nomination prior to the official vote.

So IceMan.. by no means do I want to put you in a precarious position, nor is this intentional - but I wish upon you to accept your nomination so that we both can run for Moderator together. :)

Cheers,[/color]

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
OnxBear said:
Holy Cow!! You guys are killin' me.. ;D

First off - thanks to all of you that posted this thread, you guys are awesome!! All of you.

I would like to also add, that IceMan, IMO, is more than qualified and would be an excellent candidate for the Moderator position.

So I would like to counter with a nomination for IceMan for Moderator.

However, I have a proposal.

I will accept the nomination for Moderator based on the grounds that IceMan will accept his nomination prior to the official vote.

So IceMan.. by no means do I want to put you in a precarious position, nor is this intentional - but I wish upon you to accept your nomination so that we both can run for Moderator together. :)

Cheers,[/color]
Dear OnxBear
I am not so sure that there will be a final vote on a nominee or nominees or actual 'running' for the position...but..more than likely an appointment made by admin using his evaluation of certain charactoristics he would like for his new forum moderator. Since your user name is very favorable as nominee by the majority of us who have posted..his new moderator would seem to be a pretty easy decision. However..now is the time to post all nominations..or interest in the position...I would think.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I think OnxBear and Iceman are fine since one drives a Terrain and the other a Nox....might be good to get a SRX owner onboard as well, but there don't seem to be many of them active. I know that the forums are pretty much mixed (I find myself posting to Terrain threads quite a bit) but it would be good to have moderators representing each Theta model.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Why not BOTH Ice' and Onx'. The more, the merrier, I think. It would help to share the responsibilities.

·
Registered
297 Posts
All these Canadians...it's a conspiracy, I tell you!

·
Registered
441 Posts
jstpsntym said:
All these Canadians...it's a conspiracy, I tell you!
lets keep the north american alliance in good terms..... dont need anymore of this border talk.... ::)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts