GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

YES OR NO

PLASTI DIP

35K views 50 replies 14 participants last post by  Dawgdaes 
NODES said:
Its a simple mod that can be returned to factory any time he wants.

It looks good and saves you cash from buying aftermarket wheels.
Ya, we all know this but in my opinion it still looks like sh*t Duh this plasti-dip stuff has been discussed for many posts...

AMG Eric said:
but you enjoy the look of that gawdy and overly done chrome. did you get your tires chromed yet? :thumb: ;D
Working on it.. but see it doesn't "bother" me that you may or may not like chrome and you can express your like of plasti-dip and I will continue to express my dislike for it but your paying for your vehicle and it's mods and I'm paying for mine so we can agree to disagree.
wonder why the manufactures have chrome as an option but you don't see plasti-dipped wheels as an option???

Wait,, just found the order code for plasti-dip option
GM-UGLY Dealer and or purchaser installed includes 2 spray 7 dollar cans of plasti-dip to be applied anywhere purchaser requires $55.00

AMG Eric said:
mostly people of lower class and the poor out here aspire to chrome. why would i ever pay for chrome when it is so 1980's
That's why the manufactures are getting a premium for chrome option so the poor lower class can afford it.
I'm sure everyone on here that sprang for the chrome package will love your remarks about them being lower class
Have to agree with you, Why would YOU(meaning you) ever pay for chrome when you can buy a cheap ass can of peel off paint.

AMG Eric said:
i would bet my cheap ass paint gets more compliments than your overly priced fad of the 90's. i get at least 4 compliments a week asking where i got my wheels (and i personally hate stock wheels especially these).

i still don't know why you post in the sections that glorify mods and upgrades when you are 100% happy with your stock car. Being part of the sheeple is not what a lot of us are in to. If it bugs you feel free to not LOOK or post. No one cares if you don't like our mods. If we did we would personally send you a pm asking permission if we could modify our vehicles.

Since chrome is such a HIGH-LINE option when was the last time your saw a BMW-M product, an AMG product or a Ferrari or Lambo offer to do chrome roof racks, door handle, mirror covers and the like? Sorry man Chevy products are for the non-rich of the world. Even the Corvette is low priced compared to other hyper-cars.

NOW LET'S QUIT FEEDING THE TROLLS AND GET BACK ON TOPIC[/color]
Your immaturity is showing

AMG Eric said:
Iceman I don't disagree with you one bit. I just find it annoying that anytime someone discusses a topic this gentleman doesn't like he always criticizes that person and the topic. Do a search on his posts and you will find its very common occurrance. I come here to learn and help others.

I don't know why he comes here. I mean he out and out said it looks like sh!t. I feel if you don't have something nice to say then keep it to yourself. It's called self control. Many many people here don't run around this well put together site constantly slamming others because they tried something new. WE all get he doesn't like plasti-dip or anything other then chrome and stock configurations. Fine enough said. Why does his negative opinion constantly need to be revisited?
You Done? So on a forum I'm not alowed to express my opinion. If you read back a few posts I stated that I agreed to disagree with you but you still try to get the last word in (Sign of your immaturity I guess) When someone posts a picture on this site they usually are looking for comments not always positive ones . I am done now.still don't like plasti-dip but thats just my honest opinion..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.