GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
making a 2.5 hour drive to get a 2010 SLE-2 Terrain with just under 2k miles...

leather, heated seats, sunroof, and then all the normal sle-2 goodies are on it. already ordered weathertech digital fit mats...should be here tomorrow as well..

very excited. christmas was a little late this year but i'll take it!

only weird thing is that i can't even put the leather option on an sl-2 on gmc's site to build one...if you build one at the dealer can you change pre-figured options or something?

i'm getting it for 24k which i think is a bargain...if i'm wrong please let me know before morning lol

·
Registered
749 Posts
I don't believe you can get an SLE2 with leather. Either it's an SLT or it's not going to have leather. I could be wrong but I've never seen one with leather. And none of the dealers I talked to offered it. There would be no difference between an SLT1 or SLE2. Wouldn't be cost effective. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That is aftermarket dealer installed leather. They remove the cloth covers and replace them with leather covers. Done correctly, they are as good as or in some cases better than factory.

See how the leather on the front seats are bunching up? I would inspect that closely.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that would explain it! thanks for the heads up. i'll be sure to inquire about it and see if it was installed at the dealership...

·
Registered
749 Posts
Now that ive seen the pics I definitely think they're covers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts