Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I was wanting to get a personalized plate for my 2010 Terrain. Any ideas as to what i could put? Much appreciated. Thanks ;)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Why don't you put your nickname used here :p

innocnt said:
Hey Guys,

I was wanting to get a personalized plate for my 2010 Terrain. Any ideas as to what i could put? Much appreciated. Thanks ;)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SuperMat64 said:
Why don't you put your nickname used here :p
Because that was my plate from my other car that is now written off... Its apparently a bad omen to put the same plate on that was in an accident ;), otherwise i would.... Thanks for the suggestion though.

·
Registered
441 Posts
the reaosn its called a personalized plate is cause it should be personal to you.....not something personal to us....

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gar187er said:
the reaosn its called a personalized plate is cause it should be personal to you.....not something personal to us....
I was just looking for ideas...

·
Registered
306 Posts
"looking for ideas"? With all the info you've been willing to share with us on your profile, how dare us not respond with many suggestions. With all that info, I feel like I've known you for years ::)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RSchleder said:
"looking for ideas"? With all the info you've been willing to share with us on your profile, how dare us not respond with many suggestions. With all that info, I feel like I've known you for years ::)
Hmmm... Well then... What would you possibly like to know... :)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IceMan said:
I think that 'LoveTerrain' would be cool.............. ;D
That would be cool... I kinda had that idea but you only get 7 spaces.. Just have to figure out a way to configure it so it looks ok

·
Registered
306 Posts
Simply pointing out why we can't really help you in your quest to find a clever personalized plate.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RSchleder said:
Simply pointing out why we can't really help you in your quest to find a clever personalized plate.
Profile updated.... Hope that helps... ;)

M

·
0 Posts
How about TERORAN.........terror-aine

Just don't go across the border to the US. The above is just implying a mean, bad-ass vehicle. But being as brainwashed as they are down there they might take it the wrong way.....they're a little sensitive to anything with the word "Terror" in it.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Can you get a military plate? I have one showing Marine Corps veteran.
Also had a Purple Heart plate. Some plates are cheaper then others.

GMC #1

·
Registered
635 Posts
When i had my Solstice I was contemplating.. BUYASOL ;D

·
Registered
432 Posts
everytime i have ever thought of a personalized plate it always turned out to be taken.

on the same topic, yesterday i saw perhaps the cheesiest or coolest personalized plate i have ever seen on the way home.

On a Dodge Nitro the plate was GLYCERN

·
Registered
748 Posts
mmarges said:
How about TERORAN.........terror-aine

Just don't go across the border to the US. The above is just implying a mean, bad-ass vehicle. But being as brainwashed as they are down there they might take it the wrong way.....they're a little sensitive to anything with the word "Terror" in it.
Hey that was a very "smart" thing to say. When's the last time Canada had a terrorist attack? I think we have a right to be a little biased against certain things...

M

·
0 Posts
Oh, oh, here we go off topic.

But to answer your question, can't remember the last time Canada had a terrorist attack. Also can't remember the last time Canada was a big fat bully on the world stage, or the last time we bomb the crap out of, and ruined an entire country and the reason for it turned out to be a big fat lie.

As for the second part of your statement...don't worry your fragile little head, the big bad terrorists aren't who you think.....psssst..they're actually your own government. I challenge you to go to you tube (with an "unbiased" mind) and watch the entire part 1-6 of "In Plane Sight", then report back and tell me what you think.

As for getting back on topic....the Dodge Nitro...GLYCERN. That's a good one!

·
Registered
748 Posts
I'm 6'4 330 LBS. Fragile isn't the word. And besides you started the off topic thing. Regardless of why and who did what. Lives were lost. When you lose some of your family. You bury them. And live without them, you report back to me and let me know how you feel. And your main concern is not the loss of life but if it is a conspiracy or not? From where I come from I don't have a choice but to be unbiased. When you get time to take your head out of your @$$ and worry about who instead of why, YOU Report back to me. You insensitive @$$ hole.

·
Registered
748 Posts
As for the original post. I think PLY HRD would be a
Good plate. Any other ideas and I'll post the
up.

·
Registered
207 Posts
You two probably should just let this discussion die, being an admin on a car site myself I can tell you that it will not end in a good way.
No one will win in the end. :eek:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.