GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,766 Posts
To each their own, but why anyone would lessen the brightness of their headlights is way beyond my ability to comprehend, except to look cool. In my mind it should be illegal.

OK, off my soapbox.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To each their own, but why anyone would lessen the brightness of their headlights is way beyond my ability to comprehend, except to look cool. In my mind it should be illegal.

OK, off my soapbox.
i

OK, off my soapbox.
[/QUOTE

OK, off my soapbox.
HAHAH... Its ok Ill step on the soap box. If you know our cars the low beam is actually behind the another glass housing. That glass housing is its own built in reflector basically. Your not the first person that though the issue. I just did my research and also noticed the Spyder Headlight housing is also blacked out.. They just left the reflector for the high beams. Making it illegal HAHAHAHAH..Thats a good one,. Im off the soap box now..LOL..

·
Registered
781 Posts
As long as the reflector for the high beams isn't painted, it shouldn't lessen the brightness at all.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
…headlight covers, taillight covers, parking light covers, illegal tint…that’s the way we rolled in the 90’s and that’s the way she still looks today. I don’t driver her at night though…don’t like cleaning up bug guts 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts

OK, off my soapbox.
Hate when people talk crap, without knowledge of what they are speaking, Also, why they need to put their two cents of negativity into also

·
Registered
10,766 Posts
HP11. Thanks for the support. I felt I couched my response nicely but some people can get defensive when there are opposing opinions.

Reactions: HP11
1 - 13 of 13 Posts