GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if GM is bringing back either or both of these programs this winter:

1. GM owner loyalty. In past fall/winters I recall getting offered a $1,000 rebate for current GM owners.

2. GM card "top off" earnings. Again, in past fall/winters I recall getting a flyer in the mail saying that my GM earnings were "topped off" by rounding up to the next thousand dollars.

Feedback appreciated. The only way I can afford a new 'Nox is if I get BOTH of these promotions. I especially want to hear from GM employees or dealerships. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,406 Posts
I doubt if even GM knows, at this point, the answer to your wishes. It would depend upon the economy and how well the cars are selling. If you believe that we will/are in a double-dip recession than the odds work in your favor.

·
Registered
65 Posts
They may, I got an offer for 1500 off any 2011 or 2012 car like a month or so ago. Idk if its still valid. I've seen them do offers around xmas over the years.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I think it's all random. The last two years I have gotten offers in January. I'm crossing my fingers I get them again this year. However, my dad just got one I think in August and he hadn't received one in quite a long time. Just the other day they offered him $1000 loyalty on trading in their van they bought ten years ago but he had none on his Buick he bought two years ago.

·
Registered
91 Posts
SlayerX11 said:
They may, I got an offer for 1500 off any 2011 or 2012 car like a month or so ago. Idk if its still valid. I've seen them do offers around xmas over the years.
We got one of these too. It was good until 10/31/11.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got one and the dealer told me I was on "the list" because I had bought a new Pontiac years ago. My colleague also got one and was told it was because he had bought an Olds.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Unfortunately I do not have information on future incentives. I would be happy to look into this for you currently with your name and zip code. Feel free to contact me privately for more assistance. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts