GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Apologies for this other readers . .

Not true, check the time stamps again Mr. GM.
5-19-2016 . . Why are you replying to a Page 1 post I made 2 years ago when the new posts were on Page 2?

Some great deals on the SRX right now. . . . :thumb:

Must resist. . . . .. ;D
Below is the post you included in your post yesterday - - Date Stamp 5-19-2016. So, nope you are wrong.

Which is why I commented the way I did. Why are you disputing and quoting a post I made over 2 years ago . . . ? My comment was applying to a different time, different deals, different prices and even pertaining to the previous version SRX..
There is a saying - - - "You get what you give".
Ergo, why I replied the way I did.

Must resist. . . . .. ;D

Maybe "great" for a Cadillac purchase, but I doubt they're "great deals" for most of us.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Apologies for this other readers . .

Not true, check the time stamps again Mr. GM.
5-19-2016 . . Why are you replying to a Page 1 post I made 2 years ago when the new posts were on Page 2?

Some great deals on the SRX right now. . . .

Must resist. . . . ..
Below is the post you included in your post yesterday - - Date Stamp 5-19-2016. So, nope you are wrong.

Which is why I commented the way I did. Why are you disputing and quoting a post I made over 2 years ago . . . ? My comment was applying to a different time, different deals, different prices and even pertaining to the previous version SRX..
There is a saying - - - "You get what you give".
Ergo, why I replied the way I did.

Some great deals on the SRX right now. . . .

Must resist. . . . ..

Maybe "great" for a Cadillac purchase, but I doubt they're "great deals" for most of us.

Oh! Haha! I see what you’re saying - I used the original post to reply to his 2nd purchase of the same vehicle.

But he *did* purchase another SRX and post about it just days ago.

Talk about “stirring the pot”. You go to great lengths, I see...

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Great lengths? Ever read some of your own posts about going to nit picking speculative "great lengths"? So I thought you'd appreciate a reciprocal example.

Yeah, right. - -- major SMH. Date Stamp. . . yeah check that. 2 years old so you were wrong.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Great lengths? Ever read some of your own posts about going to nit picking speculative "great lengths"? So I thought you'd appreciate a reciprocal example.

Yeah, right. - -- major SMH. Date Stamp. . . yeah check that. 2 years old so you were wrong.
OK, I attached my reply to the original post, but I did *NOT* reply to a 2-year-old thread (as you are implying). The thread was current. And I replied to the proper member.

But thank you for proof-reading my posts. I didn't realize I had such close readership here...

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
OK, I attached my reply to the original post, but I did *NOT* reply to a 2-year-old thread (as you are implying). The thread was current. And I replied to the proper member.

Geez Louise Colt. . how thick are you? I did not say *thread*. I said you replied to *MY* 2 year old 5-19-2016 *Posting* IN this thread which has nothing to do with the current deals, pricing or even current SRX model version.

Here is your Exact Comment in post #13 TO ME in this thread that you made to my *2 year old post. * So You DID reply to a Two Year Old Post of mine just as I have been saying all along from 5-19-2016.

Must resist. . . . .. ;D

To which I replied - - --

LOL . . . You do realize. . you commented to a post over 2 years old, right? But then again, maybe that was your intent. . . stir the pot? -

There *were* Cadillac SRX exceptional deals at that time approaching the prices of a well equipped Terrain with incentives.
Are you having fun? Or do you have problems with reading comprehension and following along. What happened to your "Time Stamp" claim? My post IS from 2 years ago 5-19-2016. yet you swore - - " Not true, check the time stamps again Mr. GM. "

I see you insist on making this a spectacle like you always do by one deflection after another. Sport for you I guess, but more troll like than anything.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Geez Louise Colt. . how thick are you? I did not say *thread*. I said you replied to *MY* 2 year old 5-19-2016 *Posting* IN this thread which has nothing to do with the current deals, pricing or even current SRX model version

Ohhhhh .... I see what you're saying (now) ... you're right ... I replied to your 2-year-old comment.

From now on, I'm only going to reply to adults on this board!

Admin - can we add an "adult" indicator for each member?

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
- - " LOL . . . You do realize. . you commented to a post over 2 years old, right? But then again, maybe that was your intent. . . stir the pot?

There *were* Cadillac SRX exceptional deals at that time approaching the prices of a well equipped Terrain with incentives. - - "

So the point is, the deals were better then compared to now on an SRX.

So . . for *most* anyone back *then*. . . you could be in an SRX for the price of a Terrain WITH it's then incentives.

Ergo the statement - - -
Colt Hero - - " Maybe "great" for a Cadillac purchase, but I doubt they're "great deals" for most of us. "

- - - is not the case at all since My 2 year old comment was based on the deals at THAT time. You could get an SRX for the incentive prices of a Terrain. Not quite that good currently.

Admin - - could we have an indicator or even a test for those who have reading comprehension difficulties and too short attention spans to READ what is actually *said* in a post?

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
... and here we are going back and forth about nothing and that poor girl lost her life at only 41 years old to cancer.

Having your health is really all that matters.

Make sure you get your annual checkup, and if you're in any pain (as I have been for a few weeks now), get a diagnosis and get it resolved because, as in Gilda Radner's case - it might not be the correct diagnosis the first time around ...

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
MAN what did I stir up I just bought a new Vehicle Sorry I don't know "PROPER" procedure on here guess I just read and not post
Ahhhh ... nothing *you* did. Good luck with the new vehicle!

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Exactly . . . no more SRX. And Happy Motoring.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts