GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
congrats! nice choice. i really like my dads 2013 SRX.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Some great deals on the SRX right now. . . . :thumb:

Must resist. . . . .. ;D

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
JayTee2014 said:

Must resist. . . . .. ;D
Resistance is futile

·
Registered
247 Posts
I came real close to going the SRX route when I replaced my 2010 SLT. Had one of the early CTS 3.6 models and it was just a great car. Fortunately for the wallet, my wife wanted another Terrain. But this one has the 3.6!!

Next time.....

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Take away all the bells and whistles and I think I may like the Terrain a little better.
Also what gives you have a vehicle with 30 miles on it go to the store park way out in no mans land with at least 15 empty spots on each side of you come out and sure as you know what someone in ratty old pickup is parked right next to you SMH

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Take away all the bells and whistles and I think I may like the Terrain a little better.
Also what gives you have a vehicle with 30 miles on it go to the store park way out in no mans land with at least 15 empty spots on each side of you come out and sure as you know what someone in ratty old pickup is parked right next to you SMH

Did it again have to admit the SRX was trouble free Lets hope this one is also

Attachments

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
said goodbye to my trouble free 2013 Terrain and decided to go with this
Hey - I *like* that body style. WAY better than the previous gen.

Does it have Stop/Start?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts

Must resist. . . . .. ;D
Maybe "great" for a Cadillac purchase, but I doubt they're "great deals" for most of us.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It does have start stop but it hasn't engaged yet It only comes on when engine trans are warmed up cabin is heated/cooled to selected temp. Just picked it up yesterday and have not many miles on it

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
color of interior isn't as white as these pictures look more beige, some neet new features like back seats fold flat and can fold them from the rear of the vehicle

·
Registered
3,522 Posts

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
some neat new features like back seats fold flat and can fold them from the rear of the vehicle

Wow - just like the '18 Equinox and Terrain ! :devil:

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Maybe "great" for a Cadillac purchase, but I doubt they're "great deals" for most of us.

LOL . . . You do realize. . you commented to a post over 2 years old, right? But then again, maybe that was your intent. . . stir the pot? -:bootyshake:

There *were* Cadillac SRX exceptional deals at that time approaching the prices of a well equipped Terrain with incentives.

Reactions: JayFL459

·
Registered
3,522 Posts

LOL . . . You do realize. . you commented to a post over 2 years old, right? But then again, maybe that was your intent. . . stir the pot? -

There *were* Cadillac SRX exceptional deals at that time approaching the prices of a well equipped Terrain with incentives.
Not true, check the time stamps again Mr. GM.

But even if true, what does it say about *you*, responding to someone who’s responding to a two year old post the way you did.

How old are you, JayTee?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts