GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We luv it!!!

Picked up in late September, 2009, off the lot.

2010 Terrain AWD SLT-2

with:

* Black Carbon Metallic (Premium Paint)
* Black Leather interior, red stitching
* Keyless Entry/Remote Start/Remote Power Rear Liftgate
* AWD, V6, 3.0L, Direct Injection, Variable Valve Timing, 264 HP, 6-Speed Auto Transmission
* Dual Spoke Chrome Clad 19" Rims w/ Hankook Tires (forgot to check speed rating, that's a first!)
* Power Sunroof/Vent
* Roof Rack Cross Rail Package, Ebony
* Programmable height Power Rear Liftgate
* Heated front Leather seats
* Back up Camera displays on Front LCD Display
* Four Back Up Ultrasonic sensors, LED indicators and audible tone warning
* Park assist guidance on front LCD Display (very slick)
* Pioneer 250 Watt 8-Speaker Audio System (40GB Hard Drive, USB, iPOD, 3.5mm AUX connect), One Year OnStar Bluetooth Connect, One Year XM Satellite Radio, DVD Player (nice if it was BluRay ;) ) with Navigation and 7" Colour LCD Display
* Rear Seat Entertainment System with two 8" LCD Displays on back of each front headrest, AUX Input (Composite = Red/White/Yellow RCA Jacks) at rear base of front center console for games, etc, one Yellow Video Input per Display for camera, etc.
* V92 Trailer Tow Package
* Rear Cargo Net (removes easily and tucks in rear pocket for large, open tailgate loads).
* Rear Cargo Security Cover (easily removable, nice feature)
* Rear Cargo Organizer (folds flat onto/into itself, nice).
* Side Window Weather Deflectors
* Rear Splash Guards Molded Grey Colour (perfect fit/match from GM, probably add front soon, but looks balanced as is from side profile, IMO)
* Rubber floor mats, front and rear (from Dealer, not quite all we expected, doesn't cover driver's left foot rest area), backorder front and rear Custom Fit floor mats from weathertech.ca
* Roof Cross Rails
* GM Protection Plan w/GAP protection
* Sym-Tech Complete Paint, Upholstery, Rust Lifetime Protection
* Tire Protection Plan
* Wheel Lock Nuts on backorder
* other things we're sure we've forgotten

Also considering Rear Bumper Fascia Protector (Ebony colour), Front Splash Guards and front 3M "plastic bra".

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Is that Black-Onynx?? What color interior?? I ordered a Black Onynx with jet black interior(my fav color is Black) SLT_2 with Nav system..Really like the looks of the Chrome Pkg..I got a 6 with 18" wheels..Really excited to get it probably near end of this month..Have Fun...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nitti48 said:
Is that Black-Onynx?? What color interior?? I ordered a Black Onynx with jet black interior(my fav color is Black) SLT_2 with Nav system..Really like the looks of the Chrome Pkg..I got a 6 with 18" wheels..Really excited to get it probably near end of this month..Have Fun...
Yes, it's black in black, Nav, rear DVD's, trailer pkg, roof cross rails, cargo net, rubber floor mats (just ordered these last week, should be in any day now: http://www.weathertech.ca/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=1406&Year=2010), rear mud flaps, 19" chrome rims, etc...
Don't think there's an option we missed and we're very pleased with it, as is GMAC! LOL!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mobius said:
Really? I could have sworn that is Carbon Black in the picture?
ya, it's some kinda black onyx, carbon black, i dunno.
lots of mica and some other "metallic flakes' for sure.
black leather with red stitching interior.

·
Registered
89 Posts
gearhead said:
ya, it's some kinda black onyx, carbon black, i dunno.
lots of mica and some other "metallic flakes' for sure.
black leather with red stitching interior.
Definitely Carbon Black :). We have an Onyx Black, it's just straight black with no flakes/metallic finish.

·
Registered
698 Posts
gearhead said:
Yes, it's black in black, Nav, rear DVD's, trailer pkg, roof cross rails, cargo net, rubber floor mats (just ordered these last week, should be in any day now: http://www.weathertech.ca/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=1406&Year=2010), rear mud flaps, 19" chrome rims, etc...
Don't think there's an option we missed and we're very pleased with it, as is GMAC! LOL!
Have you been notified that your Weathertechs have been shipped? I ordered mine a week ago and a day later I got an email saying they are out of stock.

I do have the GMC rubber mats, but they don't provide much protection for the carpet at all.

Oh yeah, and nice choice on the carbon black. I'm finding it quite hard to keep clean. It is my first black vehicle.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Terrain said:
Have you been notified that your Weathertechs have been shipped? I ordered mine a week ago and a day later I got an email saying they are out of stock.

I do have the GMC rubber mats, but they don't provide much protection for the carpet at all.

Oh yeah, and nice choice on the carbon black. I'm finding it quite hard to keep clean. It is my first black vehicle.
No "shipped" e-mail yet from weathertech.
When ordering, it did mention on checkout that it would take 7-10 days due to backlog.
You're correct about the GM rubber mats, they don't cover where we usually place our left foot!
LOL!
Anyway, the black was the wife's choice.
Having had many black/dark vehicles before, I warned her she'd be the one keeping it clean, LOL!!!
Of course, that's not working out, pretty much what I expected, and with the weather around SW oNtario these days, I run it through the car wash 1-2 times/week myself.
When it's clean, it really is a nice finish!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gearhead said:
No "shipped" e-mail yet from weathertech.
When ordering, it did mention on checkout that it would take 7-10 days due to backlog.
Got an e-mail from weathertech today.
I guess we wait while they churn them out.

Good Day Mr. Smith, please be advised that your WeatherTech order # xxxxxxxxx is on backorder and may exceed the 14 day delivery time. We thank you for your patience and are confident that you will be very pleased with your WeatherTech purchase. Thank You.
:eek:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A front view from last autumn.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
That looks so good, I would of loved it in black instead of the white, looks more sleak and upscale in the black. ^^ Very nice looking truck just the same.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts