GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here... just wanted to say hello! Can't wait for the new Equinox... scheduled to be built the week of June 7.
Mocha Steel Metallic... only option is the sunroof.
Can't wait!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
Congrats! I am also waiting for my LTZ to be built the week of June 7, I got the Cardinal Red Metallic. Let's see who's arrives first! Haha. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FedorekC said:
Congrats! I am also waiting for my LTZ to be built the week of June 7, I got the Cardinal Red Metallic. Let's see who's arrives first! Haha. ;D
My dealer told me late June... I'll let you know when I get it!
Cardinal Red was my second choice for color... looks sharp.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
Ours is scheduled to be built the week of June 7th, too. And, we ordered a Mocha Steel LTZ, too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TheCrow1994 said:
Ours is scheduled to be built the week of June 7th, too. And, we ordered a Mocha Steel LTZ, too.
Let us know when yours arrives.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
NateDC said:
Let us know when yours arrives.
I will do that. I'll try and snap some pics, too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
Wow, what a busy week for GM hey!! I sure hope that doesn't cause delays or I'm gonna be so mad at all of you! Haha just kidding :). The race is on though! Where are you all located? I'm in Edmonton, Alberta :).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FedorekC said:
Wow, what a busy week for GM hey!! I sure hope that doesn't cause delays or I'm gonna be so mad at all of you! Haha just kidding :). The race is on though! Where are you all located? I'm in Edmonton, Alberta :).
I'm in Reston, Virginia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
FedorekC said:
Wow, what a busy week for GM hey!! I sure hope that doesn't cause delays or I'm gonna be so mad at all of you! Haha just kidding :). The race is on though! Where are you all located? I'm in Edmonton, Alberta :).
Omaha, Nebraska here!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
Haha ok, look forward to seeing your ecstatic posts when you recieve it, and pictures of course! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Do any of you other people with a TPW of 6/7/2010 have a build status beyond 3100 yet? I was hoping mine would advance to 3300 with today's update on camarotracking, but it is still at 3100, where it has been since 5/20. ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
I can't track my status on camarotracking since I am in Canada, so I have no way of knowing my "status" poor me :(. I just recieved the TPW as an email from my dealer and I have to pray that he's not lying! I assumed I was at 3300 though since that means "scheduled for production." Not sure why yours would still read 3100...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
marylandnox said:
Do any of you other people with a TPW of 6/7/2010 have a build status beyond 3100 yet? I was hoping mine would advance to 3300 with today's update on camarotracking, but it is still at 3100, where it has been since 5/20. ???
Nope. I have a build status of 3100.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
marylandnox said:
Do any of you other people with a TPW of 6/7/2010 have a build status beyond 3100 yet? I was hoping mine would advance to 3300 with today's update on camarotracking, but it is still at 3100, where it has been since 5/20. ???
My dealer never gave me a build status... should I ask about it? All he did was cash my check!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
NateDC said:
My dealer never gave me a build status... should I ask about it? All he did was cash my check!
Did you at least get an order number? Our dealer didn't give us an order number initially, but I kept asking for one until they gave me one. If they cashed your check, there should be NO reason they shouldn't give you an order number. We didn't put a deposit of any kind down and still got an order number (although it took WAY longer than it should have).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TheCrow1994 said:
Did you at least get an order number? Our dealer didn't give us an order number initially, but I kept asking for one until they gave me one. If they cashed your check, there should be NO reason they shouldn't give you an order number. We didn't put a deposit of any kind down and still got an order number (although it took WAY longer than it should have).
I'll send my dealer an email and ask about it. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
marylandnox said:
I'm at 3300 now. Looks like mine will be built very soon! :)
Lucky you! Ours is still at 3100. Hopefully our number will change soon.
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top