GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a new Terrain. 2011 SLE-2 FWD, I4, with, Comfort/Convenience, Cargo, Roof, and NAV. Color Cyber Gray. I wanted the SLT but the wife hates leather.

When taking delivery is there anything I should ask my dealer that you wish you knew at the time you took the keys?

Also, does anyone have a PDF version of the 2011 Manuals?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
My only suggestion to you is to stay on top of the dealer. I ordered an I-4 SLE-2 AWD back in November. I was told delivery would be 6-10 weeks after that. After being in a run-around for weeks including dozens of phone calls to the dealer, my order was not going into GM's system until Jan 6, with a delivery 6-8 weeks after that. Basically my dealer is not interested in selling cars to loyal customers like myself and after finding a comparable vehicle, which they apparently couldn't, they still could not get a trade. I made the deal with the other dealer on the initial dealer's phone and had the vehicle delivered to my door within 48 hours. It is my hope and prayer that no one goes through what I did, and that your dealer actually wants to sell cars. Just stay on top of them over the whole process.

2011 Terrain I-4 AWD
Onyx Black/Light Titanium Interior
Convenience Package, 18"s, Sunroof, Towing Package

1 - 2 of 2 Posts