GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oh I understand where it SHOULD be, but my note/week is not there. I see that I am at 3400 but no additional info and it has been that way for a while now.

Status 04/30/2011 - (3400) Order Broadcast (internal plant paperwork order produced). Order is sent to various build & supplier areas to bring order together.
Checked on 05/05/2011

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, mine shipped. This is all going faster than they had even said, so I am happy. I was going to wait till 3800 to buy accessories, and this morning, I got an update that it went 4200. Ordered a set of splash guards as well as husky liners.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I went with gmpartsgiant.com for the splash guards. With shipping it was about $83 and change. My dealer balked at putting them on for free, even if I bought them from there, so I won't spend my money on them at the dealer.
I got the mats at autoanything.com. They were about $209 before the new customer code took off 10%. That made it $188 for the set of front/back liners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.