GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks:

I'm trying to find oniine sites that ship OEM GM parts to Canada. Having a hard time finding them. I know I can always go to eBay and Amazon, but was wondering if any of you know of other sites.

Thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Don't know hwere you live, BUT, if you close enough to the border you can always have it shipped to a US drop-ship service and just pick it up. I'm in Richmond, B.C. and have stuff shipped to a drop-ship address in Point Roberts, WA, about a 30 minute ride from where I live. Pick your time of day carefully and you won't be sitting in long line-ups at the border crossing. Heck, I even take the 50km round trip to gas-up there and save enough money to make it worthwhile to pay for the 50km trip, typically save around 20c/ltr.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I use a package service also , in the Buffalo Niagara area there is quite a few offering the service . Some even accept pallets of goods

·
Registered
152 Posts
http://www.rockauto.com/

They sell a lot of Delco parts with reasonable shipping to Canada. They have some warehouses in Canada I believe but their shipping costs are not bad. They also suggest alternate parts that ship from same location to save on shipping. I use them often to get parts to Ontario.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts