GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heater was working fine on the way to work and then was blowing cold on my way home twice. Took it in to be evaluated and shop said heater core. I’ve had no indication of smells noises or bad fluid. Picked up the car to take it to have a second opinion and that he worked as normal. He was blowing as normal to three days it was at the second shop. They did a heater core flush just in case. Picked up the vehicle with the heat working as normal but the next day In the morning when I went to go to work there was no hot air again. Temperature gauge looks good fluid looks good. Anybody have any idea???

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was having an issue with my heat - found that there was some knocking that came from around where the radio is. It came and went and was sometimes loud, sometimes not, and sometimes it would heat and sometimes not, turns out there was a broken fan blade on the blower motor. They fixed that and I get heat as expected now. It doesn't seems to be as hot, but not sure if that's related.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Heater was working fine on the way to work and then was blowing cold on my way home twice. Took it in to be evaluated and shop said heater core. I’ve had no indication of smells noises or bad fluid. Picked up the car to take it to have a second opinion and that he worked as normal. He was blowing as normal to three days it was at the second shop. They did a heater core flush just in case. Picked up the vehicle with the heat working as normal but the next day In the morning when I went to go to work there was no hot air again. Temperature gauge looks good fluid looks good. Anybody have any idea???
Mode or blend door actuator?
Do a search, lots of threads on this problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts