GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
you added the gallons/hour feature if it's low (or high, depending on your view point) enough?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tbox302 said:
you added the gallons/hour feature if it's low (or high, depending on your view point) enough?
Yup! Unfortunately this really isnt something that can be done by the end user, if there is enough interest Ill consider offering the service to people but you would need to ship your IPC to me :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
GTPprix said:
Yup! Unfortunately this really isnt something that can be done by the end user, if there is enough interest Ill consider offering the service to people but you would need to ship your IPC to me :)
cool. what about for the possible DRL elimination? is that something we could send to you to do?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still looking into the BCM code for the DRL delete :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Just wondered if you had this done then experienced a probem with the DIC would the warranty be void if the service ppl saw this hack???

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nitti48 said:
Just wondered if you had this done then experienced a probem with the DIC would the warranty be void if the service ppl saw this hack???
Probably not considering no one would probably even notice LOL

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hi GTPprix, where are you from ?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Too cool!
Could you display the winning lotto numbers on there, before the draw, of course?
LOL J/K!
Seriously that's awesome.

If you don't mind, which programmer do you use and where do you connect to if someone wanted to try this?
Can you post up the file that you're working with?
Would we be able to open it with a text editor or is it a type of hex, assembler or mnemonic code?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SuperMat64 said:
Hi GTPprix, where are you from ?
I'm from Michigan :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts