GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just picked ours up this afternoon. Pretty nice ride (never test drove one). Controls and stuff will take a while to get used to.
I did mange to find the average economy display, reset that, managed 21.5 MPG on the 25 mile drive home according to that. I expect it will get better after break-in.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Very nice, congrats!!!

Yes, the mpg will improve as you put miles on, I'm getting a good 27mpg now that its getting broken in.

Enjoy your new wheels!!

You may have to change your screen name now! lol[/color]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratulations!
When did you order yours?
I placed my order late December and got a call from the dealer and was told to it was expected to land next week.
This is going to be a long week...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congrats and enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Congrats! Since you had 80+ posts before this one, I assume you are a man after my own heart....reasearch the hell out of every make/model when you're car shopping, and include some thoughts from real owners. ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats and enjoy it! I'm still getting use to the controls and features as well but the more I play with it the more I like it. I just did a small roadtrip and averaged 25.3 mpg.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Terra-Nox said:
We just picked ours up this afternoon. Pretty nice ride (never test drove one). Controls and stuff will take a while to get used to.
I did mange to find the average economy display, reset that, managed 21.5 MPG on the 25 mile drive home according to that. I expect it will get better after break-in.
WOW !!! Congratulations are DEFINATELY in order !!!

I read your reply <<<click HERE>>>[/color] in the Share the "meaning" of your Screen Name thread...

might be time to pick a new one ;D ;D ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts