GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'll start, since I haven't seen anyone else getting a blue '11 Equinox. It was very early, so it looks darker that it truly is. I'll take some under the sun soon.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Twilight blue?....are you a teen vampire movie fan? ;D Do you mean Steel Blue Metallic?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Very nice! I usually don't like blue on cars...but that looks like a gunmetal blue.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I was really surprised at how blue green this color is. Its a very good combo and with the chrome rims on the Terrain, it looks VERY upscale.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NoobNox said:
Very nice! I usually don't like blue on cars...but that looks like a gunmetal blue.
Thanks! I've liked this color for a long time. I used to have a 3 Series BMW with an extremely similar shade and when I saw this option for the Equinox I ordered it without ever seeing it in person beforehand.

bballr4567 said:
I was really surprised at how blue green this color is. Its a very good combo and with the chrome rims on the Terrain, it looks VERY upscale.
I never thought it looked green... I guess that's a good thing, I wouldn't like it as much ;D

Here's a couple more pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
626 Posts
Nice, it looks a bit like mine! ;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
We traded a blue car in so we got the grey this time, but this blue I could live with if we had no other choice.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Looks sharp! Especially with the chrome accents.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I've been debating adding chrome door handles to mine, it looks good on that side shot.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Yeah, I think the chrome handles would really add something to the appearance, make it stand out a little bit.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Follow my album web link under the profile at left and see more pics.
I have some red pics in there also as I was comparing and originally wanted that. Didn't care for the blue in the pamphlet or online, but in person is very different for this one.

Also, it changes with the light and weather. I like that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Kinda bad light in this picture. Taken at the dealership right before we took her home..

Attachments

·
Registered
626 Posts
Right off the showroom floor!

·
Registered
40 Posts
mnussbaum said:
Right off the showroom floor!
Yeah! We had to have the dealer go get it because they didn't have one just like we wanted. Actually, they couldn't find one just the way we wanted it but this one was close enough! We had to have the Twilight Blue and they even tried to talk us into another color but after they did the dealer trade and got it ready for delivery, everyone remarked on how nice the color was and someone else even tried to buy it before we picked it up. Too bad for them that we did the paperwork before the car was even there :) The dealership bring all the new cars being delivered right into the showroom and the customer gets to drive it out right off the showroom floor. That was pretty cool!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts