GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've noticed no love for the pre-2010 Body style...

Since it was a tremendous upgrade from my mid-90's Chevy Blazer... I'm a very satisfied owner. No more torsion bar suspension, the 4.3 Vortec was fun but too expensive to drive in a non-SyTy (at least in the Typhoon it's fun) No more bouncing gas gauge, no more creaks, squeaks, road noise, etc.

Anyway without further ado... My '07

The day I bought it (I unfortunately have the dreaded headlamp condensation problem)

And just to make it a little more personalized, I body-color matched the bowtie and license plate screws... (Still have the condensation in the lamps)

Gotta buy new lenses soon... looking to switch up the chrome tails for the reds from the torrent too.

·
Registered
361 Posts
i never liked the pre 2010 due to its front end and its split lighting. I still dislike it when GM does that stuff. Ohh and that big chrome piece in the front. I liked the Saturn version better for those reasons.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree with the chrome, im painting those pieces white when i get the chance (like the sport) I wouldve gone with the newer body style if i had a better job/credit score lol =P but this is a night and day difference coming from a mid 90's torsion bar "bubble brick"

·
Registered
361 Posts
gaugeprower said:
I agree with the chrome, im painting those pieces white when i get the chance (like the sport) I wouldve gone with the newer body style if i had a better job/credit score lol =P but this is a night and day difference coming from a mid 90's torsion bar "bubble brick"
try plasti-dip. i did it with my ugly chrome piece in the back at the lift gate.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Speaking of the chrome bar, I actually like the longer one on the back of the pre-2010 Equinox better. The smaller chrome bar of the 2010-xx models makes it look like a tall Mini Cooper from the rear..

·
Registered
361 Posts
NoobNox said:
Speaking of the chrome bar, I actually like the longer one on the back of the pre-2010 Equinox better. The smaller chrome bar of the 2010-xx models makes it look like a tall Mini Cooper from the rear..
it is not very appealing i agree.

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
Do you work for the plasti-dip company or something LOL just kidding...
i am the owner and ceo :thumb:

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
AMG Eric said:
i am the owner and ceo :thumb:
If that's the case, you could have ordered your Nox from the factory all blacked out... Money talks...
Oh forgot you might like to show off your product...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts