GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
318 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Narg: It's an LS with dealer added leather.
Kilcher: I agree, I think it's a good value too. I especially like the 31 MPG so far. I just wish it had small block Chevy V8 exhaust sound. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
kilcher said:
You can tell the LS's by the black mirrors and no tint on back windows.
Thanks for the good tip!

BTW, welcome Doulos and congrats on your new ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
Doulos said:
... I just wish it had small block Chevy V8 exhaust sound. ;D
We had an HHR before our 'Nox. It had basically the same I4 engine the 'Nox has, but Chevy put a real cool muffler on it giving it a really cool low rumble sound at idle and awesome acceleration sounds. I kind of miss the sound, but still love this engine!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
kilcher said:
Don't say that, it's exactly like mine! :p

Yeah, it's base but I feel like I got a lot for my money without paying for frills I don't want/need.
I did the same thing in black. One good thing about GM cutting down their available packages is each package got better. Even the base has many of the special goodies. I'm kinda spoiled on things like automatic headlights... BAM... THEY'RE IN THERE lol!

Of course if you paid more for the bigger packages you'll have that too and you'll get that money back out at resale. The Nox is a win win win win... 4 packages right? 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Narg said:
We had an HHR before our 'Nox. It had basically the same I4 engine the 'Nox has, but Chevy put a real cool muffler on it giving it a really cool low rumble sound at idle and awesome acceleration sounds. I kind of miss the sound, but still love this engine!
Was it a black 2009 HHR Narg? My Dad just bought a black HHR from a dealer in Ontario that someone traded in to get an Equinox!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
Doulos said:
Nothin special

Nice unit. Wife and I were deciding between Grey and Summit White. We went with a 1LT in Summit White. It is one sharp ride. The white, with the chrome around the windows, and grille really set it off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts





She's a dirty, but held up well in the snow. Ordered full WeatherGuard set including cargo, but probably won't be here until the end of the week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
I like the bright white. Never had a white vehicle but I think I might choose that colour next time.

One question... what's that 'thing' above your instrument panel dimmer knob? An aftermarket security LED or something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
Terrain said:
I like the bright white. Never had a white vehicle but I think I might choose that colour next time.

One question... what's that 'thing' above your instrument panel dimmer knob? An aftermarket security LED or something?
Great catch, now i want to know what it is, as i don't have one. Also agree with you, never had a white vehicle, never wanted one, until i saw a Summit White NOX at the local dealership. We were going to go with Black or Grey, but LOVE our Summit White LT1.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
KANWAR said:
Great catch, now i want to know what it is, as i don't have one. Also agree with you, never had a white vehicle, never wanted one, until i saw a Summit White NOX at the local dealership. We were going to go with Black or Grey, but LOVE our Summit White LT1.
It is AutoMate alarm LED/Valet Switch. I am a field tech and I don't always have control over where I park. Some places are in more industrial areas or "the road less traveled" so to speak, so I wanted something more than a passive alarm. It also has a shock sensor with LED remote.I carry a couple thousand worth of gear on me at all times. The active alarm and cargo cover were a must for me. The tints are good too.
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top