GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
That's a sharp lookin' ride, marylandnox!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
marylandnox said:
Thanks! Now I will worry about the inevitable first nick or scratch. (I'm hopping silver paint hides nicks and scratches!)
Yes it does! I had one silver car in the past (Acura Integra) and I liked the fact that silver hides dust/minor road grime much better than darker colors....no constant weekly washes needed. Your Nox looks almost exactly like mine except I have the stock 17" wheels which I actually prefer over the optional ones. (that's a first for me..)

·
Registered
635 Posts
NoobNox said:
Yes it does! I had one silver car in the past (Acura Integra) and I liked the fact that silver hides dust/minor road grime much better than darker colors....no constant weekly washes needed. Your Nox looks almost exactly like mine except I have the stock 17" wheels which I actually prefer over the optional ones. (that's a first for me..)
You will be happy too when it comes time to replace the tires. There is much more choice for 17" tires and the prices are better too!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Roesterman said:
You will be happy too when it comes time to replace the tires. There is much more choice for 17" tires and the prices are better too!
Prices are getting very low in the 18~19" size. There are so many cars coming with 18~19" and more that they will soon become cheaper than 17" and lower size.

The Nox/Terrain looks a way better with the 19" wheels, they are bigger in the wheel hole, they looks more adequate.

·
Registered
635 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
Prices are getting very low in the 18~19" size. There are so many cars coming with 18~19" and more that they will soon become cheaper than 17" and lower size.

The Nox/Terrain looks a way better with the 19" wheels, they are bigger in the wheel hole, they looks more adequate.
The tires are close to the same height...(wont fill the wheel well much better). Smaller sized tires will always be cheaper to buy.

Here are the stock wheel and tire dimensions etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
I prefer the wheel design of the 17's vs the 18's or 19's. But between the 18's and 19's, I like the 19's look better. They remind me of my old American Racing wheels I had on an Accord once.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Roesterman said:
The tires are close to the same height...(wont fill the wheel well much better). Smaller sized tires will always be cheaper to buy.

Here are the stock wheel and tire dimensions etc.
They are bigger and that make a big difference on the Terrain/Nox.

They are ¾" to 1" bigger than 17" and 18", that makes a big difference.

And this gives us greater ground clearance.

Just take a look at the pictures in the different posts and you'll see the difference at the first look, and i'm not talking about the look of the wheel... just size.

·
Registered
282 Posts
marylandnox said:
Here's mine. Just picked her up today after an 8 week wait. LTZ, Black/Brownstone interior and 18" wheels
VERY NICE! Looks like you won the race hey? If I can remember from the other thread correctly...you were one of the four with a build week of June 7. Unless someone else from there got there's first :-\

·
Registered
297 Posts
Just noticed this today, but we are buying our 'Nox from the same dealer where EastonNox's came from. Too funny.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's too funny, i love our dealership, everyone there is great!

·
Registered
297 Posts
EastonNox said:
That's too funny, i love our dealership, everyone there is great!
That's great to hear! We've had a very good experience with them so far.

·
Registered
44 Posts
FedorekC said:
VERY NICE! Looks like you won the race hey? If I can remember from the other thread correctly...you were one of the four with a build week of June 7. Unless someone else from there got there's first :-\
Thanks. Almost 25 miles on the odometer already!

I guess I did win the June 7 TPW race, but I'm not so far from Toronto, so shipping was probably less time consuming to me than to someone else halfway across the US or Canada!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice, well congrats to you. I'm in Alberta so I was hoping it wouldn't take that long since someone in BC got theirs in like ten days, but it's already been 11 for me

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have had my 1-LT Nox since 2/19 and would like to post a few pics. I have the aftermarket fog's and brake light decal. I have a dig. camera but do not know how to get from there to here. Help would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
ccharlie said:
I have had my 1-LT Nox since 2/19 and would like to post a few pics. I have the aftermarket fog's and brake light decal. I have a dig. camera but do not know how to get from there to here. Help would be appreciated.
You need an "image hostng" site. Type in "Photobucket"...join...and then upload pics to that site from camera or flash. Once uploaded...then open post here...and copy your image from PhotoBucket by placing cursor on image and clicking on last option in drop down box...then right click for "copy"....then right click on your post here and click paste. At least..thats how I do it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts