GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post your GOLD MIST METALLIC Equinox Pics here. Thanks!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I saw a gold mist LTZ in a local Target parking lot this week. Sure was nice looking. I think it's my second favorite color. The chrome package looked beautiful with gold mist.

·
Registered
14 Posts
GOLD IS BOLD! Love mine. Pictures soon!

·
Registered
14 Posts
2010 'Nox. 2LT. Several mods. Probably as close as you can get to an LTZ without actually having one. At least on the outside.

Front picture - E&G Grill, OEM hood deflector
Side Picture - Mudflaps (front and back), Sportwing Side Moldings, Chrome Door Handles and Mirror Cover, Vent Visors, Chrome Roof Rack Side Molding
Back Picture - Stainless Steel muffler tip, Chrome Trunk Lid piece

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
man--- I Love goldmist.
Thats why I bought my Traverse in that color.
My future nox will be Goldmist- or Mocha.

but sure would look nice in the driveway next to a goldmist trav,

Gold Mist LTZ---I think this is the same rest stop!!!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
im looking at the rocks--- there 2 rocks as reference points that match.
One of them appers to have a white spot- I see the spot in both pics.

In your shot- the small building- follow the point of the roof traight up and theres a rock split in half and to its left is a white spot- below the crack is a bush

in my shot- theres a bench on front of my Traverse. straight line up to the tree above it- from the tree look up a bit and you can see the same split rock with the white spot

the 2nd reference point is a large rock on the left hand side of your pic... thats also visible in mine.

I stopped at this rest stop and napped for about 4 hrs... before continuing on to FLorida (from LA)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
no one else has goldmist?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Purchase @ Dealer.

Picture from my Wash thread. Might as well put it here.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/8bVJb.jpg

·
Registered
215 Posts
Well here it is we picked it up on Saturday . 2012 Equinox 2LT with the V6 , Leather , Nav, power gate , collision avoidance / lane assist and Projector lights are on the way.

·
Registered
92 Posts
rbarrios said:
man--- I Love goldmist.
Thats why I bought my Traverse in that color.
My future nox will be Goldmist- or Mocha.

but sure would look nice in the driveway next to a goldmist trav,

Gold Mist LTZ---I think this is the same rest stop!!!

I have a Gold Mist 2012 Equinox 1LT, have you noticed it can have a gray look to it at times depending on the light

·
Registered
14 Posts

2010 2LT. E&G Grill, OEM hood deflector, front and rear mudflaps, Sportwing Side Moldings, Helo 845 aftermarket rims, chrome mirrors and door handles, OEM vent visors, chrome roof rack side moldings, chrome lower deck trim, chrome taillight trim, chrome Equinox license plate frame.

·
Registered
673 Posts
You guys with the Equinox got screwed on the fog lights/headlights but the stock rims are so much better looking then our Terrains.

That gold mist is a rare color, I have not seen one in person yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts