GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post any real world pictures you take of CYBER GRAY METALLIC Terrains here. Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Re: Official CYBER GRAY METALLIC picture thread

Really, no one has taken a picture yet? Geesh, this is the colour my husband and I ordered, and I was hoping to see a picture of it. :(

·
Registered
32 Posts

I have a Cyber Gray Terrain and there is a cyber gray equinox in my parking lot a work. I really like the color. I will take a picture if it ever gets warm enough to wash it.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts

Ask and yee shall receive. Taken with my Blackberry Storm...excuse the quality...

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
SnowItch said:
I like the color. In this picture, it seems to reflect the sky and almost looks like a dark blue.

Which wheels are those?
I said the same thing, it looked more blue in the picture, However the day was very over cast. Wheels? Umm....17" I think.....The ones that came standard on the SLT1.

Cheers
TG

·
Registered
60 Posts
SLT's standard in US are the 18"'s. The 17" are only standard on SLE.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Scooby24 said:
SLT's standard in US are the 18"'s. The 17" are only standard on SLE.
Scooby...

Thanks....See these are the details I don't really worry about. The fact that I think they look great is good enough for me! ;D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi everybody, I'm new! Just got a SLE2 Cyber Gray with 18" wheel upgrade! Love it so far! I wish I would have found this forum before I bought, as there is a lot of good info here!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
riggy said:
Hi everybody, I'm new! Just got a SLE2 Cyber Gray with 18" wheel upgrade! Love it so far! I wish I would have found this forum before I bought, as there is a lot of good info here!
Hi Riggy!
Welcome, nice ride and guess what, there's probably still a lot you can learn about your new toy!
We're still learning and we've had ours since last fall LOL!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks guys! Looking forward to it. Carbon Black would have been my first choice, but so hard to find. I didn't notice the blue-ish tint in the cyber gray, until looking at the pics.
I am quite happy so far. This is my first 'new' car purchase.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great pics everyone, thanks for posting! I ordered an Cyber Gray Metallic at the beginning in March after seeing one on the lot. Ended up ordering it because I wanted an SLT-2 and couldn't find it in this color anywhere in my area. Should have it by this next Tuesday (right at 8 weeks). Wanted to find some pics since I have almost forgotten what it looks like :( haha. So ready for mine to be here...can't wait!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Heres mine, excuse the cell phone picture. 5mp but no comparison to my rebel xs.
Delivered on Wednesday, just hit 100km. Lovin it so far :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Finally a nice day where the Terrain is clean(ish) and the weather cooperated long enough to get out after work and get some shots.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here is my Cyber Gray....

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts

heres mine...photoshoppep to make it look lowered...this is what i want to do eventually...i may or may not have someone working on doing some custom work for me 8)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts