GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm happy to finally be able to post some photos of my new Cyber Gray Metallic Equinox. To be honest, I was a bit unsure about my choice while I waited for delivery, but I absolutely love it now that I can see it in person.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
bkpe2010 said:
I'm happy to finally be able to post some photos of my new Cyber Gray Metallic Equinox.
I tried to get a bit more of a closeup of the color.

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
Here's our 1 month old 1LT. Loving it so far!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is your Nox an 1LT? But isn't that fog lamps on it? I thought the fog lamps was only available for the 2LT and the LTZ.

·
Registered
332 Posts
reubenray said:
Is your Nox an 1LT? But isn't that fog lamps on it? I thought the fog lamps was only available for the 2LT and the LTZ.
In Canada everything 1LT and up gets fog lamps, roof rails, body colored mirrors, dark glass, 4-way pwr. seat & premium cloth. The 2LT looks the same but adds rearview camera & 8 way pwr seat & Bluetooth connectivity. What we don't get is tire pressure monitor (opt. 1LT, std. 2LT & LTZ) or XM (opt. 1LT, 2LT & LTZ) and these two items aren't even available for the LS.

Additionally we ordered this 1LT with Bluetooth/USB, XM, Pioneer premium sound and the vehicle interface system/leather steering wheel w/controls & cargo cover. It ended up $1K less than a similar 2LT, losing only the back up camera and having the 4-way pwr. in lieu of the 8-way pwr seat

·
Registered
81 Posts
That explains it then. I am getting the 1LT with the Pioneer Stereo, 8 way adjustable seats and the Interface package. I thought about going for the 2LT, but could not rationally pay that much difference for the fog lights. The backup camera is something I did not care about at all.

·
Registered
332 Posts
reubenray said:
That explains it then. I am getting the 1LT with the Pioneer Stereo, 8 way adjustable seats and the Interface package. I thought about going for the 2LT, but could not rationally pay that much difference for the fog lights. The backup camera is something I did not care about at all.
Here you cannot get the 1LT with 8-way power seat only the 4-way which IMO is adequate. I have an 6-way (no lumbar) in my Malibu and I never find myself adjusting it. The pwr up/dwn & lumbar in the Nox seat is all I need for long trips.

The camera is a nice novelty when I tried it in a Terrain but I thought that when lens is coated most of the time in the winter with road grime degrading the picture and possibly making it fail prematurely, it will be useless.

The Pioneer system is awesome especially when you play your iPod through it. Nice crisp mids and highs with deep tight bass. It exceeded my expectations. The interface package here is a must since it makes controlling the sound system much nicer, adds the leather wheel (the standard one is a little plain looking), and for us adds the remote start which may make tree huggers cringe, but helps -40° in the winter seem bearable.

One member here bought a US 1LT and now wishes he had fog lights and tried to get them from GM but can't. The fog lights on the 2010 Nox are very bright and thus very functional.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Especially being I am in the New Orleans area and we get a lot of fog early in the mornings.

·
Registered
332 Posts
The shield and visors look good on it. I'm thinking that I may get those for ours. Where did you get them and how much $?

At first I thought yours was an LS but I keep having to remember that US 1LT's don't have the fogs whereas Canadian 1LT's do. The dark tint, colored mirrors and roof rails give it away.

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
the visors look very nice, i got mine installed by dealer and i was pissed off at them cause them glued it over the chrome, so now im gonna take them off and put in channel ones

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here my cyber gray nox with a new grille!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just picked up my 2011 Equinox 1LT last week. While I am disappointed I did not get the 2LT with fog lights I still love it. It has a Sunroof, Driver Convenience Package and Jet black interior.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts