GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hey everyone here is my 2010! Bought it in the beginning of August and already have 20k miles on it :eek: Came across a few bugs but nothing major as of yet.... with that being said I just got a letter in the mail about a recall. Only one customization so far, 12000k HID's. Some people are against aftermarket HID's and some love them but when adjusted right they dont cause any issues with oncoming drivers.

Once spring hits I might purchase the E&G Classic Mesh Grill. chrome bowties, chrome pillars and I might swap out the blank bezels on the front bumper for the fog light bezels.

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
I hear you on that one, I had to wait two weeks for it to finally arrive at the dealer.

·
Registered
297 Posts
cottonseed said:
Once spring hits I might purchase the E&G Classic Mesh Grill. chrome bowties, chrome pillars and I might swap out the blank bezels on the front bumper for the fog light bezels.
Have you had a chance to purchase any of the above yet? I would love to see pics if you have, as I am interested in possibly purchasing the chrome pillars.

Thanks.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Sadly I didnt get a chance to do it yet, going on a trip to disney instead haha

·
Registered
635 Posts
TheCrow1994 said:
Have you had a chance to purchase any of the above yet? I would love to see pics if you have, as I am interested in possibly purchasing the chrome pillars.

Thanks.
A guy at work with a red Nox has installed the chrome pillars. I will ask him where and how much. Looks pretty good on his but I would like less chrome not more for my own Nox.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Does he have the chrome package with the chrome mirrors and what not? I personally think with the chrome package there is over kill with all the chrome.

·
Registered
297 Posts
cottonseed said:
Does he have the chrome package with the chrome mirrors and what not? I personally think with the chrome package there is over kill with all the chrome.
I think we'll hold off on the chrome pillars for now. We're getting the chrome package with our LTZ, so, just like you guys said, any more chrome is probably too much. Thanks.

·
Registered
468 Posts
TheCrow1994 said:
I think we'll hold off on the chrome pillars for now. We're getting the chrome package with our LTZ, so, just like you guys said, any more chrome is probably too much. Thanks.
I didnt mean to discourage you on the chrome pillars. It may look pretty sweet, I will have to try to find some pics of one with the chrome package and the chrome pillars. IMHO If I had the chrome mirrors I would try to make the windows wrap all the way around as one sleek black area, even maybe spend the money I would on the pillars to add a slight tint to the front windows.

·
Registered
297 Posts
cottonseed said:
I didnt mean to discourage you on the chrome pillars. It may look pretty sweet, I will have to try to find some pics of one with the chrome package and the chrome pillars. IMHO If I had the chrome mirrors I would try to make the windows wrap all the way around as one sleek black area, even maybe spend the money I would on the pillars to add a slight tint to the front windows.
That would be great if you could find a pic of an Equinox with the chrome package and the chrome pillars. We're thinking about getting the front windows tinted, too.

·
Registered
282 Posts
They aren't the greatest pictures, but I haven't been able to seek out a nice open space for shooting some. Here she is anyway, fresh after a bath :).

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
2012 2LT Equinox w/ jet black leather. The wife loves her Christmas present. Now time to start doing the upgrades....

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
well mine is red also and I will have to get you a picture but I will post this one for now.

its 3 months older now with about 213 on it........

picture was taken in june....

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts