GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post your BLACK GRANITE METALLIC Equinox Pics here. Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Very nice, YCRAD. Can I come and take it for a spin while I wait for mine to come in?
::)

·
Registered
33 Posts
grometsc said:
Added GM Splash Guards...

I like...Its more style vs usefulness, but when I'm in the brackish waters dropping the waverunners in, should help some keeping the water off the paint
Looks very nice!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Those splash guards look great! I'm trying to talk my wife into getting them installed on our new Mocha Steel Nox when it comes in sometime in June. Hopefully your pics help my cause. Very stylish!

·
Registered
35 Posts
We got the GM Accessories splash guards on our Terrain too... .they look sweet installed.

Nice touch with the KIA sock monkey!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Pictures of my sweet ride. I ordered the body side molding from Sportwing and the paint match is awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nice...Side moldings are in the near future for mine as well...Looks good

·
Registered
33 Posts
grometsc said:
Nice...Side moldings are in the near future for mine as well...Looks good
TYVM. :) :) :) I didn't want to wait and take any chances on the door dings. I still park in Timbuktu everywhere I go.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Those side molding blend in very well with the black granite..but I still prefer the clean look without. Also, what is "SIDI"? I don't think I've seen that badge on any Nox before..

·
Registered
698 Posts
2010BlkGraniteNox said:
SIDI is GM's reference to gDI technology

Spark Induced Direct Injection-AKA SIDI
What vehicle does the badge actually belong to?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hardy har har. Yeah, I get that. ::)

I was asking what vehicle COMES FROM THE FACTORY with that emblem, because the Equinox does not.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Figured it was a Holden. Awesome!

Everyone bad-mouths the 3.0 but it's just fine for me... especially with a few miles on it, it loosens up nicely!

·
0 Posts
TheCrow1994 said:

Force is strong with this one......

Figured it was a Holden. Awesome!

Everyone bad-mouths the 3.0 but it's just fine for me... especially with a few miles on it, it loosens up nicely!
Because they are confused wtih 3.6 LUV......I'm happy w/ the 3.0. I'm getting great MPG's at cruise (higher than sticker), have had the engine/tranny retuned to my liking, have torque down @ 3k rpms (simlar to holdens 3.0 @ 2900rpms with a flat cruve from 3k-5.8k and pull HP numbers all the way new shiftpoint of 7.1K)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts