GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

What was the first upgrade you got for your NOX?

• Total voters
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Former actually. Sold right after I got the transmission rebuilt from the 3-5-R Wave plate failure. I take it you've had one?
Then I know you from saturnfans.com Been a member there since 2008. Still own my AURA but...good to see you here on the Equinox forum!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I added a 2” receiver hitch, weather tech floor mats, and window deflectors. Getting mud flaps and looking for a way to lift and add a brush guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
Just ordered some front factory rubber floor mats from a seller on ebay. GM part number 84215239 which is the left and right front mats. Cost of $41.99 with free shipping, and there was no tax to my state! GMPartshouse was the seller and they shipped today after ordering them last evening on line.

I have a 24 month lease on the Equinox and these will help keep the carpet clean during the winter months without having to spend more for other brands.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Added the Custom Chrome Lower Door Body Side Molding

- - - as in the signature picture below. :smile_big:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I recently did my front windows (driver and passenger) 35%. The rear are 20% and are illegal in many states when installed in the front windows. They guy claims 35% is illegal too and won't pass inspection, but I have had 35% in the front for years.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts