GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you all getting the "extras" for your Nox's? Body kits, emblems, wheels, spoilers, floor mats, mud flaps etc... I haven't done much modifications on my 2012, but on my 2018 I'd like to dress her up a little bit!

Thank you!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep, I was going to pick it up Saturday, then changed my mind at the last minute because I'd rather have AWD and it was FWD. Our winters here are horrible. Thanks for trying to call me out on it, I really feel "welcome" here, appreciate it... :plain:

·
Registered
665 Posts
yep, I was going to pick it up Saturday, then changed my mind at the last minute because I'd rather have AWD and it was FWD. Our winters here are horrible. Thanks for trying to call me out on it, I really feel "welcome" here, appreciate it... :plain:
I apologize for hurting your feeling...if you are a real person and not starting threads for spam purposes.

just a few days back I saw a spam/scam threads about rav4/equinox choice appearing within 24 hours of each other and now here is somebody who asked in one thread about whether to buy or keep ..and did not reply to queries people trying to help and one day later start another thread about what to buy for the new car...I thought it was one of the russian bots or thread spamming people.

·
Registered
239 Posts
20" Camaro Wheels
Limited addition lowering springs
All Emblems removed
all Chromed replaced, removed or re-painted

Tinted Windows
Shark Fin Antenna

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts