GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics taken just few minutes ago of my new 2011 Terrain, there's easily over a foot snow here in Northern New Jersey where I live. it's gonna be a long day of digging out tomorrow when it finally all ends. Mother nature wasted no time putting my new AWD V6 to the test, first snowfall of the winter a major blizzard, so hope she comes through for me tomorrow afternoon... stay tuned!

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
I got word 19" at Newark Airport at around 10pm. Fun times I had to drive to Newark in the snow around 5pm and now back home at 5am in 19+ inches

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea sounds about right, probably 2 feet or more when it's all said and done Monday afternoon! I live right next to TEB so in the general area from you I guess... how'd your Nox handle the drive home??

cottonseed said:
I got word 19" at Newark Airport at around 10pm. Fun times I had to drive to Newark in the snow around 5pm and now back home at 5am in 19+ inches

·
Registered
468 Posts
Solrak69 said:
Yea sounds about right, probably 2 feet or more when it's all said and done Monday afternoon! I live right next to TEB so in the general area from you I guess... how'd your Nox handle the drive home??
Didnt leave yet, I am still at work will leave in about an hour. On the way in it handle great, no complaints. Some people will argue that the FWD is great in the snow but I still opted for the AWD just because I know there will be times like this where the brave will be on the road.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Wow...if I lived in a part of the country that got snow like that and had to park outside, I'd definitely get a car cover.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Well, I'm happy to say that in Maryland we didn't get more than a dusting. After last year's blizzards and 30"+ snows I'm much relieved. Good luck digging!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Makes no difference I would think... cause removing the snow on top of the truck is fairly easy and not the issue, the issue is all the snow in and around the sides of it that keeps you blocked in from being able to drive out easily. I bought an AWD V6 for a reason, and today she showed me exactly why my $$$$$$ was very well spent. :)

NoobNox said:
Wow...if I lived in a part of the country that got snow like that and had to park outside, I'd definitely get a car cover.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts